The Walking Dead - Official Thread

since season one ive always wanted to see Morgan again....same with Merle when he was gone all last season...i feel this episode was a gift to the viewers that have been watching since day 1, very nostalgic episode to say the least, also very sad to see whats happened to Morgan...would love to have him as part of the group, with him, Michone, Merle and Daryl, not to mention new bada** Glen and carl whos not a punk, Woodberry wouldnt even stand a chance.
This!

I really enjoyed this episode.  Answered the question of what happened to Morgan.  It opened-up Michonne and has earned the trust of Carl and probably Rick.  We also know that she isn/wasn't gay. It also allowed Rick to see what he would turn into if he shuts the people around him out. It's a shame we'll probably not get to see Morgan again. 

Also, the pulleys, color-coded escape path and traps that Morgan built! 
eek.gif

Bros I was the first person to ask a question on the talking dwad
Great question! 

So tell me, how does The Talking Dead work?  Does everyone go there to watch The Walking Dead and then it goes straight to the live Talking Dead show? Did the guests also sit there and watch the show?  I've always wondered how these live-shows worked. 

A better screencap for ya! 

Lauren Cohan and Eliza Dushku will be the guests next week! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik  
lol how come they had to semi spoil us about morgan being back in the previews.
I did not see that in the preview for next week at all. Vid? 
nerd.gif

Yeah, in the "Previously on The Walking Dead" bit right before the episode, they showed the clip of Rick talking on the radio... I suspected it was gonna be about Morgan, hence I wasn't 
eek.gif
 to see him revealed behind the mask.

Last edited:
Great episode. probably the best one throughout all 3 seasons.

wouldve been much better if Morgan actually went crazy, blamed rick for everyhting, tries to get revenge and dies in a shootout with Rick.
that poor hitch hiker guy never stood a chance. :smh:

Can you put this post in a spoiler. Some people are currently reading the comic and I don't think they wanted to know that.

See thats the **** im talking about.

And people tell us to calm down.

Always someone spoiling **** man... The shows already getting bad enough. Now i cant enjoy talking to you guys without someone ruining future episodes even more. :smh:

So tell me, how does The Talking Dead work? Does everyone go there to watch The Walking Dead and then it goes straight to the live Talking Dead show? Did the guests also sit there and watch the show? I've always wondered how these live-shows worked.

-It is filmed in LA

-You get brought into the CBS building at around 4pm and are greeted by a production assistant which hypes you up and tells you to think of questions while watching the show.

-Start watching the episode in a green room at about 4:30 on a 60 inch TV with the rest of the audience members (Show has no commercials and was on Blu Ray DVD)

-After the episode the Production Assistant walks back in the room and opens up the audience for questions. No one initially raised there hand so I volunteered. My original question was about the evolution of Carl and how is runs parallel to Rick. She liked and said your in and proceeded to chose 5 more people.

- We were all brought into a room to "fine-tune" our questions and practice exactly how we would say it. We eventually realized that my question would probably be talked about prior to me getting on stage. That is when they dug into a list of questions they had already gathered from all the social media outlets. This is where my question came from.

-We went around the room practicing delivery and I had was able to memorize and ask the question the most fluently without errors or interruptions.

-She told me I would be asking a question first but I wondered why there were 5 people when they only show 2. (This is because if the guests and the host answered it already that person would be skipped)

- After making us sign some waivers they brought in the audience and our group last

-We had front row seats about maybe 10 feet from the couch and set in numerical order with me being in the number 1 seat

-The set was a lot smaller than I imagined but was still great to see it.

-We were approached and introduced to the production manager which informed us of the flow which the show would take.

-A makeup artist came out and powered our faces a bit so that it wouldn't be all shiny on TV

- Maybe about 20 minutes before the show aired all of the guests and host came to sit down and record some of the cut scenes you see prior to the actual show (Chris Hardwick did about 3 takes recording some promos because he kept screwing up his mouth)

-He is hilarious when the cameras are off and they cuss up a storm.

- The commercial before I make an appearance Chris (The host) turns to me and joke fully says "Don't **** this up, millions are watching" We both bursted out laughing and he said "Just kidding man have a great time and relax"

- Once they called for me I came up to the mic said what I said and just stood there awkwardly because I didn't know where to look.

- Once I was done Chris said thanks and I wasnt able to return to my seat until the commercial break (because of all the cameras)

-The set was awesome the guests were awesome. All in all it was an amazing experience.

I wrote this up to give everyone who is a fan of the show some insight and maybe answer some questions.

Hope you enjoyed!

This episode is proof that the whole town thing needs to be put to rest and move on. What made the show so fun to watch in the past was all the "learning" the viewers got without the aid of spelling it all out. Those silent scenes were characters see things that trigger memories of how things used to be. Horror shows and movies benefit from subtle things that allow the viewer to think.

Last edited:
Team up for what? I think that Morgan made it clear that Rick's group is just waiting to die.
^lol at trying to make that race related.

If you're gonna say that you really believe that Rick's group is just waiting to die, then are we seriously watching a show where everyone is just going to die? :lol: the human race gets wiped out?

He's going to team up to find salvation, survive and strengthen against the Governor and anyone else who has high power in a world where all Governments and civil societies have vanished.

so this gonna be the last of morgan?

rick packing up the guns like it's game seven of a nba series (word to kg) :smokin

Back
Top Bottom