The Walking Dead - Official Thread

:lol: That's that blatant disrespect. Son talking about catching up with the show and then spoils the comic. Yall know that was on purpose. When it was going on before it was in paragraphs of discussion.

Somebody pm dude the entire outline of the last and this season and add in tons of lies to make him hopeful.

That was such a silly part of the episode...guess she crept in through the backdoor...behind all the walkers and grabbed it...she found a back entrance broke and came back around in record time, not to mention picture was dropped right at the entrance which means zombies were probably stepping al on it and not one zombie sensed Michone...sttupppid

Also, how did she manage to get the picture and that blue horse thing she grabbed as well?

Thought I was trippin and missed something

Thanks NT

Other than that part I thought it was a real good episode. It was good to see how Morgan turned out, dude has completely lost his mind. I thought the conversations between him and Rick were great.

In dude that posted the comic spoiler, the show has been pretty drastically different than the comics at this point. Who really knows what will happen in the show?

-It is filmed in LA

-You get brought into the CBS building at around 4pm and are greeted by a production assistant which hypes you up and tells you to think of questions while watching the show.

-Start watching the episode in a green room at about 4:30 on a 60 inch TV with the rest of the audience members (Show has no commercials and was on Blu Ray DVD)

-After the episode the Production Assistant walks back in the room and opens up the audience for questions. No one initially raised there hand so I volunteered. My original question was about the evolution of Carl and how is runs parallel to Rick. She liked and said your in and proceeded to chose 5 more people.

- We were all brought into a room to "fine-tune" our questions and practice exactly how we would say it. We eventually realized that my question would probably be talked about prior to me getting on stage. That is when they dug into a list of questions they had already gathered from all the social media outlets. This is where my question came from.

-We went around the room practicing delivery and I had was able to memorize and ask the question the most fluently without errors or interruptions.

-She told me I would be asking a question first but I wondered why there were 5 people when they only show 2. (This is because if the guests and the host answered it already that person would be skipped)

- After making us sign some waivers they brought in the audience and our group last

-We had front row seats about maybe 10 feet from the couch and set in numerical order with me being in the number 1 seat

-The set was a lot smaller than I imagined but was still great to see it.

-We were approached and introduced to the production manager which informed us of the flow which the show would take.

-A makeup artist came out and powered our faces a bit so that it wouldn't be all shiny on TV

- Maybe about 20 minutes before the show aired all of the guests and host came to sit down and record some of the cut scenes you see prior to the actual show (Chris Hardwick did about 3 takes recording some promos because he kept screwing up his mouth)

-He is hilarious when the cameras are off and they cuss up a storm.

- The commercial before I make an appearance Chris (The host) turns to me and joke fully says "Don't **** this up, millions are watching" We both bursted out laughing and he said "Just kidding man have a great time and relax"

- Once they called for me I came up to the mic said what I said and just stood there awkwardly because I didn't know where to look.

- Once I was done Chris said thanks and I wasnt able to return to my seat until the commercial break (because of all the cameras)

-The set was awesome the guests were awesome. All in all it was an amazing experience.

I wrote this up to give everyone who is a fan of the show some insight and maybe answer some questions.

Hope you enjoyed!

Sounds like a dope experience :pimp:

I've been trying to go to the Talking Dead a few times now, hopefully I'll get picked before this season is over :smokin

I don't care that much about this show to get mad, but that's a blatant spoiler.

Yeah that was uncalled for.

I've known that for months and still mad that you said it on here.

that michonne scene where she went back for the photo is dumb....how didnt they sense her...maybe shes a walker wearing a human face

that michonne scene where she went back for the photo is dumb....how didnt they sense her...maybe shes a walker wearing a human face

Idk how it was dumb. Shows her doing risks for others. Maybe they didn't sense her cuz they were focused on Carl? Same reason they can hide under cars an walkers don't sense em. Half of y'all hate just to sound cool

they were distracted by carl standing by the door?

on a side note, michonne is actually cute when she's not doing that death glare

Last edited:

i know some of you viewers MUST have every detail thrown into ur face to keep the immersion but sometimes u let the point of the scene fly right over ur heads.

so i couldnt but feel that michonne and rick might start getting cozy together with carl not g.a.f. due to the time he and michonne spent getting the baby crib/picture. speaking of michonne shes lookin real good even tho i dont prefer my women quite that dark or having dreaded hair.

this was one of those episodes where i felt really rewarded for having watched since jumpstreet. for me thats not the same as a 'fan service' episode. i really hope morgz comes back to save folks just in the nick of time vs. woodbury ala han solo in episode 4 stah worhz, but im not holding my breath.

rip duane.

Back
Top Bottom