The Walking Dead - Official Thread

How did the governor know that Rick picked up a lot of weapons from Morgan?
is that what was he was talking about?? i must have missed it 

i thought he was talking about how they had guns from prison armory and then rick gave andrea a gun before going back to woodbury. i just assumed she had told the govenor all about it 

is that what was he was talking about?? i must have missed it 

i thought he was talking about how they had guns from prison armory and then rick gave andrea a gun before going back to woodbury. i just assumed she had told the govenor all about it 

Damn, they got guns out the prison Armoury? Dont remeber that.

Anyone sense a trader within the group? Meryl being the most obvious even Daryl? Dude was held captive with the gov in Woodbury for a minute. Dude is a non-comic character, so there is no real line to follow, someone tipped the gov about the weapons

The gov even said something like your next to the devil and you don't even know, maybe foreshadowing someone is willing to give up the group

I thought he was referring to his days of being Shane's partner.

But if I had to make a short list. Meryl being obvious. Daryl being a LONG and I mean LOOOONG shot. I honestly think he has someone watching them though.

Anyone sense a trader within the group? Meryl being the most obvious even Daryl? Dude was held captive with the gov in Woodbury for a minute. Dude is a non-comic character, so there is no real line to follow, someone tipped the gov about the weapons

The gov even said something like your next to the devil and you don't even know, maybe foreshadowing someone is willing to give up the group

Nah, I doubt it. No time to exchange commercial goods or stocks during a zombie apocalypse.

This was a build up episode but they stalled and dragged this **** like a mutha****a and because of that the excitement for the buildup was sapped almost dry.

With these final eps, this will be what little left of my hope in this show that's on the line. I'm looking at Tyrese to be a game changer cuz so far this entire conflict with the Governor was handled poorly and this ep just showed why it's a cluster****. A bs meet up and all he does is ask for Michonne. This is sucj a inverse bastardized version of the Governor he just continues to lose any presence he has a chance to gain when he shows up.

I'm hoping Phil does something crazy and kills Tyrese's sis (throughout these final eps it shows him being suspicious of the Gov. instead of just constantly saying "w/e it takes to earn our keep") then he snaps cuts off the Gov's head on the prison lawn as the rest of the Woodbury crew is massacred by an incoming herd of walkers that break through the prison forcing Rick's group to all flee with everybody. Of course I expect numerous casualties. I'm thinking Daryl or Merle, Carol, Maggie's sis, maybe the baby if something important needs to happen to Rick and Carl before the season is over, Gov's "adviser", and Herschel.

After that I dunno where the **** this show could go. Might just goo completely off the comic book rails and make up something new.
How did the governor know that Rick picked up a lot of weapons from Morgan?
Governor probably has one of his goons watching ricks every move
Merle said the Gov was probably doing this. So that pretty much confirms it.

Last edited:
Yah. Somebody gonna die. Might as well run a train on that Blondie. Go out with a bang. Haha. But in all seriousness... one of the brothers is gonna die

My friend texted me before I watched the episode saying it was gonna be a waste of an hour.. watched it. Not too bad, it was to move the plot along. But the next 3 episodes better be the best episodes of this season.

:lol: @ Maggie's sister finally doing something. She gets no camera time. I don't even remember her name.

I though this episode was pretty good . The exchange between Rick and the Governor was nice. The governors flunky and Andrea are clearly turning against him.

at first i thought the gov had poison rick's glass...
but he ended up not doing anything which was kinda surprising
i knew about 2 eps back that it was andrea that was gonna try to kill the gov
he surely got ppl watching the prison, i mean why not? if you have the ppl use them for situation awareness

would you guys have traded michonne for your safety?
i say rick did the right thing.

Only 3 more episodes..

Im looking this season to end with
- Tyrese going to have a big part at the end.
- Morgan will show up on clutch
- 1-2 will die on ricks group.
- Gov will be off by Rick or carl.

Having Daryl back stab Rick would be the end of the show. Would never happen.

I wanna see Daryl kill Martinez because he has too, then kill Martinez's son too.  Then it's gonna get all emotional.  

Daryl's character has become the face of the walking dead by most viewers, readers are ok with him not being on the show no more since hes not in the comics, but i doubt that would fly with the loyal viewers that really dont follow the comics, off-ing him or having him turn into a backstabber will affect the show in a negative way, im sure the writers/producers know this by now.

Anybody else think the guy driving the van full of walkers could have been watching the prison this whole time.

Andrea telling the Governor about Shane being the father :smh:

Andrea finally waking up :lol: They should have told her what The Governor did to Maggie when she came to the prison.

Eliza Dushku & Lauren Cohan :evil: :pimp:

Didn’t realize there were only 3 episodes left

Episode was boring I don’t care what you guys say

It would be crazy if there was a trader in the group but I doubt it

Rick and them should have took everyone out at the meeting place

Back
Top Bottom