The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Only 3 more episodes..

Im looking this season to end with
- Tyrese going to have a big part at the end.
- Morgan will show up on clutch
- 1-2 will die on ricks group.
- Gov will be off by Rick or carl.

Not cool bro ur spoiling it for the people that don't know the ending

Put this in a spoiler tab

The trolling will never stop

How is this a spoiler? Seems like those are those his predictions, or we putting those in spoilers too.

Damn, I thought Gov was going to ask for the baby as a replacement for his daughter.

:rofl:

Dawg you're probably the only one who thought this
That was my initial thought as well. Ric is dumb as hell if he thinks the governor will leave them alone if he gives up Michonne. Even a dumb cop would know that.

Stupid Glen better not knock up Maggie.

started out like it was gonna be awesome..........then they said crap, we have 3 more episodes slow this sucker down

andrea is still so damn annoying. glad the gov put her in her place
smokin.gif
agree. but still hate the cyclops

Anybody else think the guy driving the van full of walkers could have been watching the prison this whole time.

Andrea telling the Governor about Shane being the father
mean.gif

Andrea finally waking up
laugh.gif
They should have told her what The Governor did to Maggie when she came to the prison.

Eliza Dushku & Lauren Cohan
devil.gif
pimp.gif
now i have to go back and find out what happened to this dude, thanks man, lucky ihavent deleted the dvr

I'm not gonna even lie this season so far should be called "The Talking Dead". The Talking Dead is more exciting than watching this boring season. Yawwwnnnn.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

They used this episode as a buildup but it must have felt worse for the viewers who watch it live over dvr because add the commercials in and you got one long *** boring sit-down between rick and gov. I know I felt it was dragging and that was with a dvr. I don't know if its me but I think TWD needs to go back to the 1st season format for # of episodes. Yes I know it was a short season because AMC wanted to see how it would do, but less episodes = plot moving. No BS episodes like last nights. Writers would not have to drag **** out over 2 quarters for just one season. Can't even sit down to watch this crap anymore, I just let it play in the background while I'm doing something else. :smh:

they follow up that 'boobie trap' episode with that? :smh:

I get setting up the war, but not for a full episode... at least leave the audience with a major cliff hanger

I did think it was interesting watching Darryl interact with The Gov's soldier and Herschel and Milton talking. How they were sort of getting along, like they didn't want to be a part of this but they weren't going to abandon their sides.

^it wasnt confirmed, just a speculation. deep down rick probably questions it too and the gov knew it was his soft spot..which is probably why you dont really see rick interacting with the baby :nerd:

The way the Governor has been portrayed on the show, it's hard to picture him as they want us to picture him. I can't quite put it into words but there is the Governor as how he comes across from his acting and mannerisms, and then there is the Governor as we are supposed to imagine him. The two don't match. The Governor in the comics and what he did to Maggie fit the overall story a lot better.

My other gripe -- this show does a terrible job of running multiple stories at the same time. Think of most good shows: there are multiple stories running at the same time. Each carries a significant portion of the show and each is rich enough to carry an episode on its own. It makes it easy to fill the hour and to spend a whole season developing a plot.

In the Walking Dead, we have pretty much one group, one story, and they have to follow that single, linear path through the entire season. Imagine if we had 3 parallel stories, and only in the finale do they all link up. For some reason the writers of the Walking Dead don't understand this concept.

Back
Top Bottom