The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I thought they focused on the water because carol's an idiot for wasting water like that.

Glenn should make it. I'm actually enjoying this season so far. Hope they don't disappoint like last season.
Yes Cutty had a more epic scene in the comics but when have they done the comics justice? Just try to enjoy the TV series separately.

Yes Cutty had a more epic scene in the comics but when have they done the comics justice?

The pilot episode.

But I guess I was just expecting true nod to the comics, after reading a spoiler posted in here. A few things were listed to happen this season, some said to be in honor of the comics but with some changes. The Tyrese scene was listed. Though it took place in a different area I was still hoping to get the same feel. Still, it was a decent scene, and overall a good episode

Anyone else annoyed that Daryl is still using a bow and arrow? Like, it was cool at first, but no way is that more efficient than a sword or gun.

Is it automatic or something? No way a human can load that thing that fast while on the run.

I think it's coo.

It's quiet, dude's mad accurate with it, doubles as a melee weapon, reusable ammo.

Hasn't he used a gun before tho? I vaguely remember him using one in the episode when the roof caved in.

Last edited:
tdawg would be jelly at the amount of lines tyrese gets

i was expecting some zombie head to roll out the water supply...little did i know :smh:

hope tyrese bodies the old lady before she gets her last haircut in

Tyreese/Cutty must've killed around 20 zombies with that hammer. Wonder if he'll use it on Carol if she admits to him what she did.

i was expecting some zombie head to roll out the water supply...little did i know :smh:

lmao...the butch cut...but watch out...Carol will get her Shane on

Carol isn't in the comics, so...
nerd.gif
Uh, what?
laugh.gif

Who's Sophia's mother then?
laugh.gif

She's very much in the comics. And has to do with Tyreese too.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Carol looked middle aged in the comics whereas in the show, she's a grandma.

We both know [...], so...
nerd.gif

edit: carol is in her 20s in the comics
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Question: how did Rick put together that Carol was the killer based on the bloody print he saw on the door? Bad writing I assume

I know Carol made it obvious in that one scene when she pushed the water over but Rick didn't see that

Question: how did Rick put together that Carol was the killer based on the bloody print he saw on the door? Bad writing I assume

I know Carol made it obvious in that one scene when she pushed the water over but Rick didn't see that

You kidding? He probably figured how she hasn't given any dambs lately (going outside the fence, leading the children to use weapons, killing the turning people, etc.) and honestly has been acting shady for a while.

Lets remember Rick was a cop. He put all of her recent actions together. Though I wasn't expecting it to be her, I knew once he asked her about her willingness to protect the group it was her. He's seen it before with Shane and heard it from Merle. And though their thinking and actions may have been harsh, they are the correct actions to take considering the world they live in, IMO.

Last edited:
The two infected people were on limited time anyway since they were the first to be quarantined and they didn't figure out it was a flu type thing yet. But if it were 2 people from their original group, Carol wouldn't have done jack.

Last edited:
Carol isn't in the comics, so...:nerd:

uhhhh...

LL

Edit: saw your response up there and really wanted to use that .gif :lol:

But really the TV show is so off the rails from the comics. None of these characters are following any of the same arcs that really made them stand out to me in the comic book.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom