The Walking Dead - Official Thread

:pimp: at D'Angelo and Cutty getting screentime together.

I knew Cutty was going to go blackout crazy during that car scene, reminiscent of the comics.

^that was one of the lamest teasers that I've ever seen.
C'mon telltale.
.... Was lame.

If I made a teaser for twd game.
My teaser would be a close up of the iconic hat.
It would be on the grass, then as the camera pans out, you see a cross like the ones they make for graves in the show.
Dudes would be going crazy!

For some reason, I hoped that season two would fast forward to where clementine is a teenager or a hound woman.
Where she has instilled the survival techniques that that lee taught her.

eek.gif
 she kept her hair short and stayed away from the city, trusting no one

pimp.gif

i think the comic books talk has scared people off the thread

every season.  I can't tell what discussion is just speculation or someone dropping hints about what's to come

it's best just to come while the show is on and discuss with the people that are watching then

George Romero, the godfather of everything zombie, called TWD a soap opera. He was asked to direct a couple of episodes and didn't want anything to do with the show.

How Carol gonna teach kids about survival when Rick just had to save her from that rolling leg drop by that zombie? :lol:

Yeah, I don't trust those two kids.

Also, were those 3 Darryl's group killed the rest of the guys in that photo inside or is there supposed to be more to that?

tyreese acting like a damn fool. I would've sounded like a parent scolding him and telling him to cut it out or he'll get left behind.

That dude looks like he ate a few people.

And idk, I didn't pay much attention to picture

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom