The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I was just thinking this, Darryl is literally the only one in the group who is stable. mentally. And dude lost his brother. 
laugh.gif

I guess it has to do with how he is. He's never been a real emotional dude, he's just trying to survive

I think Darryl will understand. Although I'm sure he cares for her, he will understand, if Rick tells the truth.

I think the love Daryl got for Carol is more of a platonic relationship, whereas the things developing with Michonne are more of a booty thang....

George Romero, the godfather of everything zombie, called TWD a soap opera. He was asked to direct a couple of episodes and didn't want anything to do with the show.
laugh.gif

George Romero.  "Godfather of everything zombie", huh?

When was dude's last GOOD film?  

Exactly.  Nobody is stressing his opinion at all.  

Of course some of you would react like a bunch of *******. If he was asked to direct episodes, obviously someone thinks highly enough of him.

Carol was too far gone...sucks for those 2 girls though. Dad died and now their foster mom is gone too.

Those fools were hiding in a damn room for 2 days from one walker no way they were built for that scavenger life...part of that's on Rick.

That chick was kinda cute...I know here leg was busted but we're suppose to think her leg broke on off the fence or something :lol:

How are you gonna give the sob story about getting Zack killed and turn around and do the same type of ****. Gotta get rid of that fool asap.

Last edited:
Those two she killed had no chance of surviving anyhow...she eliminated a potential threat and wasn't proud of it, but wasn't trying to hide it from anyone either, this show got a knack for building up characters and ending them somehow...

After 3 seasons of shadyness we get 2 episodes where Merle seem to finally get and start coming around, book good bye

Andrea couldn't even work a safety, she introduces Michonne becomes a crucial piece if last season, boom be gone.

Carol has been useless from the jump, up until this season I thought...what's the point of having this woman around?...this season she finally shows the guts needed to survive in this world, being a realist and teaching kids to survive, no time for fairy tales, recognizes a potential threat with a small chance of survival and eliminates it, she finally speaks with authority, with God DAMB logic and he exiles her?...c'mon son....this woman has been with you from day one, she wasn't losing her mind, she was becoming an asset....Tyresse wifey and even Tyrese are fairly new to the group, where does your loyalty lie Rick?...either way the way she took her "punishment" made me gain even more respect for her, she didn't beg or bargain, she took it like a champ..,.really hope she pulls through somewhere else.

I'm sure Carol will be back.

And Rick's loyalty lies with his kids...dude basically laid it out that it was a decision for his peace of mind.

Fact is one kid was infected and died overnight and killed 14 others...fact is he died a horrific death...at the moment they were the only two infected...maybe she should have discussed it with the group, maybe that's where se went wrong...however off'in them at the stage of how sick they were with the presented facts of the previous case...wasn't an illogical choice...very little room for morals in a world where is killed or be killed...

It spread anyway, so her killing them makes everything worse. She killed without thinking. Kinda psychothic.

Last edited:
Ya really gonna act as if she was becoming Shane and that she was a threat to Carl!? Of all people?...lulz

Didn't say that at all. The fact is that her killing them solved nothing, just made things worse for her and is gonna make the group dysfunctional in a time when they need to be close.

Dudes are already turning next episode...ya really think Ty's wifey had a slim chance of sticking this out?...she made a logical decision, just went about it the wrong way by not consulting with the others.

Bruh that group has been dysfunctional...everyone has hidden agendas, personality issues, sociopathic behavior, as stated earlier, Darryl might be the only sane one...Carol was not gonna be a threat...she has always displayed the behavior of a protective mother....Rick saying she was a threat to his "kid" is laughable.

She didn't hide it, didn't even try it, Rick asked her and she came forward....he mentioned Ty would kill her and she said, "let me handle it"

How is it laughable? She tried to make Carl lie to his own dad, she takes two lives based on her own judgment, and people are supposed to trust her? We don't know what she's capable of anymore.

Back
Top Bottom