The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This ***** is allll over the place :rofl:

Dude smashing Lilly next to her sister and daughter had to be the highlight of this season...I thought he had gathered some dambs while he was gone, I was wrong.

That was just boring.....no other way around it...

Martinez "I run things now" :lol: never thought I would see the day.

Who peeped the black girl from the State Farm commercial? ...low key she used to be a Power Ranger.

i liked the episode, but i REALLY wanna get back to the prison so i can watch rick tell tyrese that carol burned his girl

i dont read the comics but is their an end game to all of this or is it just rick and the gang travelin and settling and travelin and settling over and over again

^
Not really sure how the show would end. Either most of them die or they discover some of the government or there's a new nation setting up safe areas.

I think comic readers say that there's no end in that story, it will just keep going.

This episode was horrible... Straight garbage. Nobody wants to know what happened to the governor....

Walking dead questions I want answered:

Who's gonna dig in Michonne's guts?
Why won't Maggie just die?
When are they leaving the prison?
When is Rick or Daryl gonna get some buns?
What purpose does emo Glenn serve?
Are the walkers gonna evolve?
Is Carol or Lori gonna come back?

Didn't really understand the episode. They're trying to make The Governor look more sympathetic again? The little girl is going to humanize him?

So they just let a dude they don't know come in their crib?
They've been safe in their crib for years and have food and everything, but want to leave...for?
And for the vehicle, they decide to take an old truck?
The Governor and his mutant strength :lol:

And her hurting her ankle, that was lazy :smh:

I knew this episode was going to be a slow one....take that :lol:

The guvunah has feelings? nah b, cant go down like that...and dude always gets a piece of yambs...meanwhile Rick stay fantasizing about Lori lol

I think the guvunah will try to take over the group...or ends up leading the group...

Walking dead questions I want answered:

Who's gonna dig in Michonne's guts?

Why won't Maggie just die?

When are they leaving the prison?

When is Rick or Daryl gonna get some buns?

What purpose does emo Glenn serve?

Are the walkers gonna evolve?

Is Carol or Lori gonna come back?

Lori?!

Wait wut?...have you not watched the show?

buns
buns
buns

yall childish
Glenn hasn't been on NO death defying city missions since he's been smashing Maggie ...buns make you think rational in a zombie crisis. Gives you something to live for.
Y'all see the Governor won't just DIE ...them buns 
pimp.gif

Glenn hasn't been on NO death defying city missions since he's been smashing Maggie ...buns make you think rational in a zombie crisis. Gives you something to live for.

Y'all see the Governor won't just DIE ...them buns :pimp:

:pimp: Preach!!

Last week's episode got me all hyped for this week's. Of course it was one of the worst of all time though. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom