The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Didn't really understand the episode. They're trying to make The Governor look more sympathetic again? The little girl is going to humanize him?

So they just let a dude they don't know come in their crib?
They've been safe in their crib for years and have food and everything, but want to leave...for?
And for the vehicle, they decide to take an old truck?
The Governor and his mutant strength
laugh.gif

And her hurting her ankle, that was lazy
mean.gif
i think this episode was catering to the soccer mom demographic...also i get the feeling that just cuz us NTers dislike the gov, that dont mean that he is universally hated, they probably did some survey or some poll somewhere and people said they wanted him back

and yes them ladies leavin the crib just to go with the gov was dumb. she coulda gave up the yambs in her nice warm bed instead of a truck. she was probably just horny anyway thats why she let him in. get it? ..........let him in
tongue.gif

gov turned into Hasselhoff Nick Fury in the pit lol

i think the zombies need to evolve

i want to see them back in a big city

Solid episode.

Showing what the gov. was up to all this time. Thought he was gonna snap the old dudes neck when he carried him to the bed.

Atleast no Glen this week.

i think the episode was kinda cool to catch up on the governor....not that mad that they didn't show the prison because i have no idea if they were going anywhere with that story to this point. just more ppl getting sick/infected/dying

altho him gettin down in the van was just funny....i thought for sure he deserved a lil sumthin for getting those oxygen tanks

Slow episode, but I like that they filled us in on what happened to the Governor.  With the way they ended season 3, they kinda had to have a few flashback episodes, IMO.  It was either they ended the Governor story arc in the finale (which is what I hoped for) or they had to dedicate some time to him this season.  It'd be way worse to end season 3 like they did and then act like dude isn't still out there somewhere.  

I just hope they don't keep him around for too long.  1 or 2 more episodes is more than enough of the Governor.  Knowing TWD though, he won't be offed until the first episode after the mid-season break.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

This is BASED on the comic. Huge emphasis on BASED. Especially with tonight's very special episode.

I thought it was a really good episode. Great to know how the Governor got back in the picture. For those of you hating on the episode; what didn't you like? Are you expecting an all out zombie kill fest every episode? I don't get whats to complain about? If the Governor just showed up outta nowhere I would have wanted to know how he got there.

Even though this season has been boring (except last weeks) In the end We keep coming back for more come Sundays, just admit it lol

Why are they trying to make The Governor an anti-hero?

The entire episode I was waiting for him to do something horrible to that family.
Something The Governor would do, but I guess a name change causes his personality to change. :rolleyes

I'm just about done with this show.

THIS

I only watch this series through routine now, and even then half of the episode im getting sidetracked,

I think if this series ends trash like S3 that will be me done from this show

I thought it was a really good episode. Great to know how the Governor got back in the picture. For those of you hating on the episode; what didn't you like? Are you expecting an all out zombie kill fest every episode? I don't get whats to complain about? If the Governor just showed up outta nowhere I would have wanted to know how he got there.

I think it's how inconsistent it is at times with the characters personalities and story lines.

So you're going to humanize the governor, just to have him go after the people in the prison? For what...revenge? When he seems to have the "family" he's longed for.

Them leaving the house after their dad dies? They should have given an actual reason. Not act like they have plenty of food.

And her going to a police academy and continuing to shoot them in the body, instead of shooting them in the head.

They dropped the ball on the Governor. ..period. The character is so disjointed and illogical at this point.

Or maybe I've just become one of those comic elitists. But man, this does not match the source material at all. This governor is not the governor I expected when it leaked that he'd show up.

tl;dr: :smh: :stoneface:

The Governor was never just some one dimensional evil guy. He was doing what he thought best for the people of Woodbury. Yall wanting these comic book chars to be exactly like the tv, you're aren't going to get that...stop watching

Back
Top Bottom