The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Lulz

:lol:

Lmaoooooo man they're gonna hit us with a curveball and have it be someone else at the door

Like for everyone to regroup all in one wop?

I'm not asking for that..I have no problem with them taking their time and building it up to see if they all find each other..But, damn, couldn't we get more than Carl wasting bullets and doing his usual whining?..Or maybe not blow a whole segment on Carl walking down the street saying "C'mon"?..Or Carl eating pudding?..Or Michone walking and doing nothing?..

I went from trying to like Carl to back hating him through one scene.

Michonne :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Especially after just hearing how that scene went about, good stuff!!!

Last edited:
so if they all magically regrouped in one episode yall woulda been happy? :rofl:

dudes just live to complain

I was wondering why their council never planned out a meeting spot if an emergency or evacuation was ever needed. Or maybe it's better that they're separated into smaller groups now in case enemies wanted to follow them.

I was wondering why their council never planned out a meeting spot if an emergency or evacuation was ever needed. Or maybe it's better that they're separated into smaller groups now in case enemies wanted to follow them.
I thought the same thing. Hell, when I seen the bikes at the BBQ spot I thought Darryl would've been there.

i liked the episode. it kind of re-established the world their living in, thought rick was gonna die or atleast mistakingly kill Michone at the door. But i see they're gonna do separate eps with all the separated groups. As long as were done with the Governor im happy.

Ya wildin....with that Carl slander :rofl:

Michone and Darryl tied @ 1 can't pick between the two and Carl easily @ the number 2 spot when it comes to the best characters alive.

Lonely episode.

Glad everyone broke down and should now be ready to regroup at full strength.
Agreed.  Great episode.  After seeing them in a large group for so long, we tend to forget that they're all one eff up away from being thrown back into the crazy, walker-filled world.  Alone.  

Definitely looking forward to next week.  

I liked the episode but as usual dudes in here are quick to complain about anything. Seeing that flashback of michonne helps with seeing why she is the way she is, i'm curious if they'll keep with the flashback and show how everything went down on her end.

I liked how they let carl grow a pair and think he's mr bad *** then he gets brought back to reality and is shown that he still needs rick and hopefully he'll calm his crazy *** down.

Back
Top Bottom