The Walking Dead - Official Thread

**** carl. its the like the writers skimmed the last 50 pages of this thread when carl screamed at hibernation rick

i forgot how busted in the face rick was :lol:

Last edited:
what a slow episode...all i got out of it was carl ate a whole bunch of puddin

That's about all I got too..People are getting mad cause a couple of us didn't like the episode, but I'd love to know why yall thought it was so great?..The only really good point was the Michone flashback..Other than that it basically was a throw away ep. that did nothing to advance the season..

For starters it wasn't a flashback... :lol:

It was obviously a dream....pay attention and maybe y'all enjoy the show more, its a drama, it's not a Michael Bay movie.

what a slow episode...all i got out of it was carl ate a whole bunch of puddin
That's about all I got too..People are getting mad cause a couple of us didn't like the episode, but I'd love to know why yall thought it was so great?..The only really good point was the Michone flashback..Other than that it basically was a throw away ep. that did nothing to advance the season..
How did it not advance the season though?  When last we left off, everyone was fleeing the prison and we had no clue where they went.  This episode followed Michonne, Rick and Carl and told their story in the immediate aftermath of the prison being overrun with walkers.  

This was the next logical step in the story.  I mean, this is the first episode back man....what did you expect to happen?  You thought they were gonna wrap up the prison aftermath stories of everyone in Rick's crew in 43 minutes?  
laugh.gif

Another thing I think folks forget (myself included) sometimes is that the people are the story here.  Like steezy said, this is a DRAMA.  This isn't a super deep show, but clearly they're focused on the human element of a zombie apocalypse, as opposed to what big, jaw-dropping event happens next.  So keeping that in mind, yes, this episode advanced the season.  

For starters it wasn't a flashback... :lol:

It was obviously a dream....pay attention and maybe y'all enjoy the show more, its a drama, it's not a Michael Bay movie.

So you're argument against my point was that I used the word flashback instead of dream?..Wow, you really got me there..You're obviously right and I'm obviously wrong..

i interepreted it as a flashback..in a dream while merging the past to the present, but from that scene alone, it showed us more about her boyfriend and his best friend (?)

plus, who knew she had a baby :wow: this explains why she didnt want to hold judith

and she likes art

Last edited:
i interepreted it as a flashback..in a dream while merging the past to the present, but from that scene alone, it showed us more about her boyfriend and his best friend (?)

plus, who knew she had a baby :wow: this explains why she didnt want to hold judith

and she likes art

I'm glad they added that to the episode, Michonne is so private no one really knew much about her, it was interesting I was hella confused when it started there after commercials lol that part where she went ham on those walkers though

I liked the episode, slow or not.

You saw some depth to Michonne's character. I was happy when she found Rick and Carl. And I thought it was cool how he said, it's for you.

and she likes art

It was obvious she had a baby when she broke down holding Judith...

^
I thought he was going to get up and realize the door's unlocked. Would've been the perfect fail gif.

Last edited:
Yes, the episode was slow but it was good to see a little bit of Michonne's background.

I actually liked this episode with Carl because it shows that he is still a little kid and he still wants to be a little kid but can't because of the world he lives in. When he was on the roof eating pudding, I just felt that he wanted to be a kid again and relax. Unfortunately, there's a walker with his hand outside the window looking to get him.

Glad Michonne found Rick and Carl and it was really nice to hear Rick say "it's for you".

Episode was fine with me. The only thing that bothers me is next week will be all about the rest of the group and probably skip over the rick story |I

Season premiere/mid finale and premiere/season finale should always be 90 minutes

I was pretty content with the last episode (glad that it is back on again). It was good to see some of Michonne's backstory; Carl was get getting too big of a head for me, challenging Rick and acting the way that he was, but good that he knows his place now

Last night was good. Slow? Kind, but it's the walking dead. If the show being slow is new to you, then I don't know what to tell you. I'd rather the people in survival mode than planting corn

and she likes art

It was obvious she had a baby when she broke down holding Judith...
BUT DID YOU KNOW IT WAS A BOY? ****

Back
Top Bottom