The Walking Dead - Official Thread

[QUOTE url="/t/506654/the-walking-dead-season-4-premiers-10-13-13/6450#post_19821405"]
Pretty positive it was a dream. It was her happy place being turned into her reality. In case you guys forget those 2 guys were her "pet" zombies
didn't she have a sort of emotional reaction when the pets were killed though?  I can't remember, but that's what leads me to believe it was those 2 guys in the dream-flashback.
[/quote]

Your correct :lol I believe those 2 guys were who she was hauling around when she saved Andrea.
If my memory is correct they are both ex BF's

Greg Nicotero and Danai Gurira talked about the dream on Talking Dead.

It was definitely a dream and not a flashback.

A flashback is a scene in the show made specifically to tell a part of the story and tie in with the current one. Like LOST. Where you go back and forth in the timeline to explain things.

That one tiny scene was only a dream Michonne had. Nothing more, nothing less IMO. SHE WOKE UP FROM IT...

its a flashback in a dream that connected her past with the present i.e. using her katana to slice up some fruit

Guys, how hard is it to understand this? I swear TWD cummunity brings up the worst debates over trifling things ever.

I seriously dont understand the hate for glenn in this thread. dude aint that bad.

but carl, that #$%$ corawl, he get on my nerves. I just want to pistol whip his %%#

cowrl's face when he's throwing a tantrum though, so annoying that its funny

and on that one scene, why did rick have to grunt like that?! he could have gotten killed

A flashback is a scene in the show made specifically to tell a part of the story and tie in with the current one. Like LOST. Where you go back and forth in the timeline to explain things.

That one tiny scene was only a dream Michonne had. Nothing more, nothing less IMO. SHE WOKE UP FROM IT...

Thanks for clarifying, but I think the defintion is a little broader than that. First defintion I saw: flashback - a scene in a movie, novel, etc., set in a time earlier than the main story.

It can easily still be a flashback/dream. Nothing worth arguing about though.

Not sure the hate for Glenn either, except that he's been useless, but he's also been sick.

Yes you are. I hope they reveal Glen never slept with Maggie and that's it's been him and Carl this whole time. Then the two of them go find carol

How you guys having trouble comprehending Michonnes dream sequence? :rollin it is not that complicated...I figured out it was a dream when she stuck that big *** katana in the knife holder and how everything started to deteriorate and she still had a smile on her face...I thought it was really dope tbh

Yes you are. I hope they reveal Glen never slept with Maggie and that's it's been him and Carl this whole time. Then the two of them go find carol

Carl is Lori now.

I wouldn't say like but I definitely don't hate him as much as I used to

My dude is NOT lori lol.

Carl has so much more fire than anyone in the group, yes blame it on him being young and naeive but he's all about that action like his Uncle Shane!
Yes he can be a little whiny always getting into trouble kid, but at least he's ready to shoot first and ask questions later....

He'll be back. It's like in Superman 4 when Supe is bedridden from his exposure to that Kryptonian sun dude. Just gathering strength to whoop some major *** in time.

:lol Or something...

Dude needs to slap carl and get his hat back.
Use those hair clippers michone gave him and shave his homeless beard.

Hated Rick for a few seasons now...my dude Darryl losing steam to Michonne :{

Worst character development in the whole show has been Glenn, my dude was the best up until he met Maggie....all down hill from there...only time I saw him show some balls was when he fought off that walker while tied up to a chair....other than that, dude is a carrot

Hated Rick for a few seasons now...my dude Darryl losing steam to Michonne :{

Worst character development in the whole show has been Glenn, my dude was the best up until he met Maggie....all down hill from there...only time I saw him show some balls was when he fought off that walker while tied up to a chair....other than that, dude is a carrot

Which is why Glenn needs to be off'ed, soon.

It's hard to think of characters I actually like anymore. I probably only like Tyrese because Cutty's playing him. The show gave him the Glenn treatment too though. Son was acting wildly disturbed and irrational after they burned up his girlfriend. Plus Beth's soulless attitude to people dying was unsettling. Sometimes I wonder if these writers are disturbed and/or just can't write good characters.

Other than the people from The Wire, Morgan, Shane, Darryl, and Herschel, most of the actors are pretty bad too. I can't see most of them doing anything else other than this show. Shane was just in Grudge Match and The Wolf of Wall Street. He probably doesn't care that his character got killed off. :lol

Back
Top Bottom