The Walking Dead - Official Thread

They asked Norman Reedus which character he missed most, he said Shane. I felt his character was so strong on the show they should've completely went away from the comics and kept him alive.

Lies. I keep dat clappa on me

Young Carl would be harlem shaking for pudding pops
Carl would shoot your candy *** in the head before u would pull out your burner. He's got a quick draw. Don't even think twice. He about that life. Nobody messes with his pudding pop.

I would stab Carl in the head with a wire coat hanger. **** him.

I really feel like they will kill him off.

I wanna know why cats getting infected.

That should be mentioned in the show. Hopefully it comes up at some point this season.

Why? Not everything should be spoon fed to you. I mean in the flashback they mentioned how good she was getting with the sword, i doubt she just found it in the street. That lets me know she had a thing for swords before the world went to ****

Having that info in the show wouldn't be spoon feeding. I just think it should be mentioned not like they would have to do a flashback or dream sequence.

I don't care about actual flashbacks but just mentioning stuff would do be mine. I'm just ready for new interactions.

I wanna see these cannibals or whatever 8o

TWD comic

SuperSaiyan4Gogeta.png

TWD game

GokuSuperSaiyanIIINV.png

TWD show

dragon_ball_z___baby_goku_by_tekilazo-d2v7qcg.jpg

interesting way to reset the storyline. i still feel like they need to zoom out and show us more of whats going on in the rest of the country...or at least neighboring cities.

carl is annoying AF. and that dam hat. feel like hes just not a good actor. cant wait for an episode where rick washes his face and maybe gets a haircut.

interesting way to reset the storyline. i still feel like they need to zoom out and show us more of whats going on in the rest of the country...or at least neighboring cities.

As much as I'd love to know, they can't do that. Takes all the mystery and intrigue out of that. And they kinda already did by showing the Governor's little city he had.

Back to the Michonne flashback vs. dream: My friend brought up a good point about how Michonne hated hold lil' asskicker and she started crying. Makes me think a bit more about that scene possibly being a flashback over a dream...Maybe a combo of both.

Last edited:
maybe she was dreaming about her old life, making it a bit of a flashback as well

it's a dream for Michonne, but for the audience it could be offering us a look at something we didn't know before, I think since it included the 2 guys whom we can logically assume were the 2 walkers she kept on chains in the beginning.

Pretty positive it was a dream. It was her happy place being turned into her reality. In case you guys forget those 2 guys were her "pet" zombies

Pretty positive it was a dream. It was her happy place being turned into her reality. In case you guys forget those 2 guys were her "pet" zombies
didn't she have a sort of emotional reaction when the pets were killed though?  I can't remember, but that's what leads me to believe it was those 2 guys in the dream-flashback.

Back
Top Bottom