The Walking Dead - Official Thread

@Nawzlew Yeah it is. But in GTA you really can't go into any house or building. Only ones they allow you to.

Skyrim and Fallout allow you to go anywhere. There's no door you can't open. Which is better for an open world zombie game. Because you need to be able to go into EVERY building.

Last edited:
Dead rising is exactly the type of gme tht you're talking about. Also IDK any games that are based off of tv shows that are good.

Yeah GTA V ain't really **** to be honest. Pretty game but not much replay value. Skyrim & Fallout dookie all over GTA V in terms of replay value, open-world interaction, open-world size, and fun-factor.

Dead Rising cool but it lacks the RPG elements a good sandbox has. Dead Rising is more of an arcadey type of game.

@Nawzlew Yeah it is. But in GTA you really can't go into any house or building. Only ones they allow you to.

Skyrim and Fallout allow you to go anywhere. There's no door you can't open. Which is better for an open world zombie game. Because you need to be able to go into EVERY building.

exactly.

not only that you can interact with every NPC in the game (just about).

character building and also npc variety would be integral in any real good zombie sandbox.

again everything that is on the market now really isn't what sandbox purists are looking for in a zombie survival sandbox.

except for of course state of decay but even that game has its flaws.

Last edited:

exactly.

not only that you can interact with every NPC in the game (just about).

character building and also npc variety would be integral in any real good zombie sandbox.

again everything that is on the market now really isn't what sandbox purists are looking for in a zombie survival sandbox.

except for of course state of decay but even that game has its flaws.

Bethesda needs to make a zombie game :{

^
I'd rather them team up with Game Of Thrones to make a game first. Would keep me busy for a few years.

Wow @ all the Carl slander....

You try growing up in a world where everyone you know is dead or where you have to kill your mother so she doesn't eat you or watch your once strong father wilt under the pressure of leadership. He's killed Shane! That's 2 outta 3 parental figures he's had to put down all before puberty. No one peeped the scene when he went into that dope bedroom with the all the xbox games and he actually smiled only to have to use the HDMI cable to keep zombies away from his sick dad...let that sink in for a bit.

Teens are going to rebel NO MATTER the circumstance it's simply nature.

Yea i peeped that scene...felt bad for the kid...

COOORRLLLLLLLL

Last edited:
Dead rising is exactly the type of gme tht you're talking about. Also IDK any games that are based off of tv shows that are good.

There is also a game called DAY Z for PC...its an open free world in a post zombie apocalypse

people take this game mad serious though lol

carl in the comic

rambo_by_graggzter-d64hgbx.jpg

carl in the show

skinny-boy.jpg

so why is that?

why is the show so much more different from the comic?

and what other characters are different?

Last edited:
Watching TS19 right now.

How the hell did the doctor know everyone was infected. Anything like that episode in the comic??

so why is that?

why is the show so much more different from the comic?

and what other characters are different?
IDK. 
From my understanding, the writers wanted to take the show in its own direction.

The show is very successful so, they can keep taking this show in this lame direction.

Mainly it's lame to people who've read the comic or played the entire twd video game.

The main reason why it's so different is that people love certain characters too much. Some people would stop watching the show if Darryl died, which I find stupid. The show is built up around the main characters who are pretty much un-killable. 

In the comic, no character is safe. 

If you've seen GoT, you know what I'm talking about.

Therefore the suspense in the comic is real.

Whereas the suspense in the show is just for commercials' sake.

Pretty much every character is different in the comic.

Andrea in the comic was so much better than the andrea in the show.

Last edited:
Watching TS19 right now.

How the hell did the doctor know everyone was infected. Anything like that episode in the comic??
Didn't he take blood samples from everyone?

Also wouldn't he be able to deduce that if he had found that to be true of other people that he had treated?
There's nothing like that in the comic

^
I'd rather them team up with Game Of Thrones to make a game first. Would keep me busy for a few years.

They did. It's called the elders scrolls :lol

Skyrim has a ton of replay value. Especially with mods.

I need to go back and read The Walking Dead comics

I want to find out about the group Michonne was with before.

Someone had to teach her how to use that Katana and how to keep the walkers off her using zombie pets.

in the comics it was stated that she did fencing. She was already skilled somewhat with a sword

That should be mentioned in the show. Hopefully it comes up at some point this season.

So, I can't be the only one who couldn't wait for the large group to separate, it was becoming unwatchable. 

That should be mentioned in the show. Hopefully it comes up at some point this season.

Why? Not everything should be spoon fed to you. I mean in the flashback they mentioned how good she was getting with the sword, i doubt she just found it in the street. That lets me know she had a thing for swords before the world went to ****

Back
Top Bottom