The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I just watched the rerun and caught something I missed the first time. When when Rick and co. were running while being shot at at Terminus they ran past a bunch of train cars and u can hear other people who were trapped inside them yelling for help. Just thought I'd share lol. Anyone else caught that?

Yea, i caught it.

Yeah at first I thought that was Glenn and Maggie's group, but once they met back up with them in the train cars I figured it was a different set of people/group maybe. Now that I think about it what if Carol and Tyrese and Beth are in a different train cart or something.

We, first, always.

As Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and Cooorrrlll were in that room and the camera started to pan around to the different writings on the wall it seems that this "cannibal" group has been through a lot prior to them forming Termitus so they're not welcoming of outsiders. From all the different writings it seemed like they did trust others in the past and it didn't work out to well so that's why they are the way they are... can't explain the "possibility" of them eating people though, but hey survival is survival so people will do what they have to do.

what was the significance of the room w the candles?

I think it seems like they make the person that they are about to cook seem like they are doing some type of sacrifice for the better of their group for survival maybe?

Best I could come up with!

That big guy should've claimed carrrl. Episode needed a few laughs.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

So did they eat the doctor, since he was the only one missing?

Sucks to be fat in a cannibal situation :lol:

Wasn't there a scene in last week's preview where Michonne see's something and looks surprised or am I buggin?

Funny that you bring up Dexter, this show is reminding me of the way Dexter went downhill. Dexter was freakin amazing first 4 season then slowly went downhill and then the Final season was complete hog****
My thoughts exactly. Hearing this comparison a lot. 

We always have Hell on Wheels. 
pimp.gif

sick.gif

:lol: :smh:

I don't know if the big guy was trying to spread and clap Carl's cheeks though... I think he was more trying to hold him down/still from moving and getting away. I need to see that part back.

Yeah I didn't see the doctor or the hot skinny chick that was with the group with the doctor.

You mean the mullet scientist? He was in the train car. Pretty sure I saw Rosita too. None of them were eaten yet.

Doctor and skinny chick was there. Look closer and you'll see them. Doc was next to Abraham and Suzy Crabgrass was on the side

laugh.gif
mean.gif

I don't know if the big guy was trying to spread and clap Carl's cheeks though... I think he was more trying to hold him down/still from moving and getting away. I need to see that part back.
The way he was grunting on top of him like that made me uncomfortable..

then the dude with the gun to ricks head said.. first we're gonna beat daryl to death, then will "have" the girl, then the boy,, then will shoot you and will be squared 
sick.gif

maybe i'm reaching tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think that Michonne scene you were talkin about was when Rick bit off that dudes neck. Or when they were in the train and Rick hit em up with that corny *** line

That's what I initially thought too. That guy was looking at carrrl like he was his small bunkmate in a jail cell. Plus Joe said that line like you said.

The doctor was in the train with them in the back.

You mean the mullet scientist? He was in the train car. Pretty sure I saw Rosita too. None of them were eaten yet.

Doctor and skinny chick was there. Look closer and you'll see them. Doc was next to Abraham and Suzy Crabgrass was on the side

I have to rewatch then because I don't remember seeing them... I remember the big Shameus dude Abraham and then the big breast chick who Glenn saved from the prison coming forward.

Also, it seems like Daryl is already trusting of Abraham's group even though they've only met for like 30 seconds... already accepting them in.

yeah Big dude def was gonna take them cheeks from Carl. The leader even said after they rape mischonne, they were gonna do carl

Wasn't there a scene in last week's preview where Michonne see's something and looks surprised or am I buggin?

Also, what was the powdered milk thing? Is that what they feed the "cattle"?

I know @PleaseSayTheBaby23 always comes through with the spoiler, but the one he posted this week was only right about Rick noticing the items that were stolen by this group. So I think they kept it under wraps from leaking out... I think Rick was originally supposed to die and then when so many fans believed it they changed it around or something. The way they set up this last episode seems as though they were going to part Rick from Corl and showed him everything he could teach him before he dies.

I heard big dudes belt unbuckle though. You could hear it sorta

I be missing a lot of stuff :lol:

Last edited:
Rick planned well for this when he buried those weapons before they entered Terminus. I am interested to see what his plan will be though.

When Rick saw dude on his son you could tell by the look on his face he was about to go beast mode.

Rick planned well for this when he buried those weapons before they entered Terminus. I am interested to see what his plan will be though.

When Rick saw dude on his son you could tell by the look on his face he was about to go beast mode.

Tyrese and carol are going to save the day. I enjoyed the episode, all the red herrings especially the last one when the sign was knocked down.

I wonder if the people at terminus eat the people or they just cook people to get visitors to eat the people. Get them to down powered milk and puke their brains out in the dump train car they stay at.

That was also a pretty random guy that Rick didn't save from the zombies. Could he have been from Terminus?

That was also a pretty random guy that Rick didn't save from the zombies. Could he have been from Terminus?

If he was from terminus and part of the crew, I don't see why he would leave the camp. Think it was just a random dude. Rick didn't save him cuz he didn't wanna risk him Carl
Or michonne. Drawing unnecessary attnetion from zombies to save a random dude wouldn't be in their best interest

If he was from terminus and part of the crew, I don't see why he would leave the camp. Think it was just a random dude. Rick didn't save him cuz he didn't wanna risk him Carl
Or michonne. Drawing unnecessary attnetion from zombies to save a random dude wouldn't be in their best interest

Yeah, I suppose I just want answers for things and thought since he was right near Terminus, thought maybe he escaped. But random zombie bait is what he'll have to be.

So for the guys that read the comics, what happens next? (spoilers, please) :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom