The Walking Dead - Official Thread

WHERE IS BETH
embarassed.gif
Paula Deen is bbqing her to perfection.

I'm gonna guess that Beth was taken by "good people" and will help the group bust of of terminus some how.

Or was on the plate given to kaaaaaarouuuul

Rick planned well for this when he buried those weapons before they entered Terminus. I am interested to see what his plan will be though.

When Rick saw dude on his son you could tell by the look on his face he was about to go beast mode.

Tyrese and carol are going to save the day. I enjoyed the episode, all the red herrings especially the last one when the sign was knocked down.

I wonder if the people at terminus eat the people or they just cook people to get visitors to eat the people. Get them to down powered milk and puke their brains out in the dump train car they stay at.

The powdered milk is for gaining weight

I wasn't expecting it to be such a happy ending of sorts. But either way it was a great episode and I can't wait for October!

again....

if you know you're being directed into the direction they want you to go
why keep going?

why walk into a trap?

they had cover twice

once was in that ritual room

they had time to stop and think vs running back out there to be herded into a trap

I mean, they didn't have much of a choice. How long would you think they'd be able to stay in that candle / worship room? The terminus people would've gotten impatient and entered the room or just locked them in there. If they stayed out in the open and just stood there, they'd put a bullet in one of them to make the others obey.

Last edited:
again....

if you know you're being directed into the direction they want you to go
why keep going?

why walk into a trap?

they had cover twice

once was in that ritual room

they had time to stop and think vs running back out there to be herded into a trap

Weren't they essentially trapped in the other places too? They wanted to escape the camp thus kept moving towards the outside fences.

That line was crazy real. "When people become apart of us, we get stronger. That's why we put up the signs. Invite people in, that's how we survive."
I'm gonna guess that Beth was taken by "good people" and will help the group bust of of terminus some how.

Or was on the plate given to kaaaaaarouuuul
thats cartman type ish. could imagine that? the leader comes out and says you just ate tyrese and judith. 

The second half had a lot of pointless episodes but that was a dope finale, it had action with a purpose reminding me of earlier seasons that made you crave the next episode.

Not solely picking on you, but everyone keeps talking about how amazing season 1 was. The damn season was 6 episodes long. If they made every season 6 episodes long, I'm sure it would be superb, but would you really want 3 eps in October and 3 eps in November and then wait until the next October? Hell no.

You can't compare a 6 episode season to a 16 episode season and say which is more consistent. They're going to have to put in some filler whether you like it or not. Every TV show has filler, it's nothing new.

I feel like some of you dudes take this TV stuff too seriously. It's a TV show that you're watching to pass some time. If you don't like it, you can change the channel. No one is forcing you to watch.

Doesn't matter if it was only 6 episodes, it was still good. Every season since then has had problems. Season 2 and the second half of 4 = pacing. Season 3 = making Andrea a complete idiot, along with other things I forgot. Doesn't mean I didn't like moments in those seasons. They just weren't that great to me as a whole.

Its funny how much people watch the show and still don't know what happened each episode.

"Yo where was the baby?"

I do hope they turned Beth into Tartare. She literally offers nothing to the group except her magnifiquent voice, but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom