The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Terminus is a storyline that's only in the show. I know in the comic they encountered cannibals, but not to this extent.
Yep. In the book they were supposed to reach a neighbor which put up big walls to keep zombies out. Terminus is new.

If you look at the comic and the game, you'll see that the cannibals are somewhat combined in the TV storyline. The bear trap aspect is new to the show, but the theme is still there.

The show still has some aspects of the book to touch on. Alexandra free zone etc.

Just wish they would chill with the meandering episodes.

Last edited:
Appreciate it. Just found it.

Wow, Andrea and Dale are still alive at this point in the comics... :lol:

Trivia

"Terminus," which literally translates to "the end of the line," is the original name of Atlanta. In the 1800s it was decided to build a railroad connecting the state of Georgia to the Midwest. A site was chosen to be the railroad's terminus and that spot later grew to be Atlanta.

"Terminus" is the Roman God who protected boundary markings. "Terminus" is also Latin for "Border."

The frequency from which Terminus' radio message was broacasted in "Isolation," 97.1 FM, in reality belongs to the station WSRV, based in Gainsville, Georgia.
Allen mentions he lived in Gainsville in the comic series.

They use industrial sized containers to hold people captive, as Rick and his group were held inside one.

While Rick, Carl, Michonne and Daryl are running from the shooters, you can hear shouting and smashing against red containers from the inside, showing that there are people being held inside.

Really thought they were gonna shoot Carl on his way to the train. Would've been an insane ending. 7 more months again. Ah well. At least GoT is back next week....:smokin

shooting carl was the least of his worries it seemed like that large dude wanted to rape him

:lol:

I'm happy TV Rick never got his hand chopped off.

Reading that part in the comic actually had me feeling bad.

Really thought they were gonna shoot Carl on his way to the train. Would've been an insane ending. 7 more months again. Ah well. At least GoT is back next week....:smokin

Imagine if they would've shot him and then everything ended just like that. That cliffhanger would've been better :lol:

I'm happy TV Rick never got his hand chopped off.

Reading that part in the comic actually had me feeling bad.

Gave me that Jamie Lannister feel when it happened

I must've missed the part where there were others in the trains.
XasxVjr.jpg

Good stuff...

So that accounts for everyone so far from both groups correct... except Tyrese, Carol, baby, and Beth.

I also think the baby will come into play with Terminus.

They're going to want to take her because she's not yet "corrupted" by this new post zombie world.

Last edited:
Good stuff...

So that accounts for everyone so far from both groups correct... except Tyrese, Carol, baby, and Beth.

I also think the baby will come into play with Terminus.

They're going to want to take her because she's not yet "corrupted" by this new post zombie world.
I wasn't talking about Glenn and that group. Some dude posted trivia that said: "While Rick, Carl, Michonne and Daryl are running from the shooters, you can hear shouting and smashing against red containers from the inside, showing that there are people being held inside."

I figured he meant that there were others.

Loved the episode.

Only beef I have is with Rick. Dude's leadership has fallen off a cliff. He had the right idea be sneaking in from the side, but why all 4 at once? Also, he freaked out at the sight of that pocket watch. Since they were wearing all of Glenn's and Maggie's ****, then diagnose the damn situation and wait for a better opportunity to search for them. If they were dead at that time, then flipping out wouldn't have done anything. They had their weapons. All they needed to do was get a tour from that dude and then wait until they were in one of those warehouses alone to ask him questions and kill him. Ugh..C'mon Rick. :lol:

So when Rick's group first walked into Terminus, they were asked to lay down their weapons. If I remember correctly Rick laid down two guns. Right before they were told to walk into the train he put his gun down, but did he put down the second gun as well? Also Darryl always has that knife on him as well and he only put down the bow...

Back
Top Bottom