The Walking Dead - Official Thread

looks who is coming to the walking dead

I've always thought it'd be cool if TWD added celebrities so starting with Solange isn't a bad way to get Bey on the season finale :smokin

If u get bitten or scratched, you'll get a fever then die, and then turn.

Why? Don't really think it was explained aside from everybody having the virus in them. Suppose it activates the virus the same way a firecracker doesn't blow until the fuse is lit

Rumor about Episode 4 very interesting episodes are getting leaked online

Several short videos leaked from episode 504 "Slabtown" today; Beth's bottle episode.

I'll post the links but the videos may be taken down. But I'll also post written summaries of the clips as well.

Beth is seen at the hospital; the first one, she appears to have just woken up, after having been kidnapped. After attempting to break open the door, two figures enter. “How did I get here?” she asks a female cop. “My officers found you on the side of the road, surrounded by rotters,” she replies. A new character is also introduced here, a doctor by the name of Steven Edwards.

In the second clip, it appears a male cop is attempting to rape Beth. Meanwhile, a walker (someone the heroine allegedly killed herself) comes to life at her feet.

In another clip, Beth witnesses Carol being carted into the hospital. Speculation is: Carol, while out hunting down the cross-marked car with Daryl, is somehow injured and captured by the same group. In the Season 5 Comic-Con trailer, a van, presumably driven by Carol, is seen falling over the side of a bridge. According to filming spoilers, that’s when things go down in a tragic way.

Meanwhile, when Daryl returns to the group (without Carol), Michonne (Danai Gurira) asks him about it, “where’s Carol?” Looking pensive, he turns to the woods behind him, “Come out!” Cut to black!

Last edited:
I don't think something is up with that Priest like what everyone is implying.

He probably just turned everyone away that wanted to get in and came for help.

But, after the sneak peak at next week episodes it seems like he's been down with the Terminus people.

He's probably a scout for them or something or gives them a heads up so they know some fresh meat is on the way.

I was thinking that the Terminus people would have ate him, but then again dude is a Priest so they probably had a heart and moral obligations not to eat him since he's a man of god.

Well in zombie lore any amount of direct bodily fluid coming into contact (zombie to non zombie) automatically turn you. No real other reason other than "that's just how it is". Imo the "everyone is infected" spin on it makes less sense than getting bit auto turning you.

my man chris getting some burn. All these black folks in the show, I love it and hate it at the same time since I know we'll go down in the most gruesome of ways. and first. lol.

soon as we seen the Priest my dude Bob was already crying :smh: :lol:

Well in zombie lore any amount of direct bodily fluid coming into contact (zombie to non zombie) automatically turn you. No real other reason other than "that's just how it is". Imo the "everyone is infected" spin on it makes less sense than getting bit auto turning you.
i've never heard of or seen anyone turn from anything other than a bite or maybe scratch in anything zombie related

Over seas previews for Episode 3 at the 1:40 mark

FYI: they show different previews then in the US

this season is probably the best next to season 1 at this rate

Last edited:
i've never heard of or seen anyone turn from anything other than a bite or maybe scratch in anything zombie related

28 days later:

Blood drop into the eye of the dad from a dead zombie body being eaten by a bird.

Zombie throw up to the face with one of the army dudes and in the beginning to one of the doctors.

Just off the top of my head

I know my zombies :pimp:

Last edited:

28 days later:

Blood drop into the eye of the dad

Zombie throw up to the face with one of the army dudes

that's one, instance, the fact that it's harder to even cite more than that off hand (unless you're one that has studied zombie fiction immensely)

is also evidence that this is more an acception than a rule

the standard is biting or scratching so even if it does happen in some instances in the Zombie world, it's not a hard fast rule in zombie lore that any amount of contact with zombie fluid would turn you.  Whereas in any world a bite means turning or at least death for sure

Last edited:
that's one, instance, the standard is biting or scratching so even if it does happen in some instances in the Zombie world, it's not a hard fast rule in zombie lore that any amount of contact with zombie fluid would turn you.  Whereas in any world a bite means turning or at least death for sure
Ahh I get that :lol: but situations of other avenues of contact other than bite or scratch usually don't even come up in different movies.

Essentially a bite or scratch causes the fluid contact thus turning them. Getting throw up on or blood in the eyes/mouth just never really happen.

Last edited:
One complaint I do have with WD is that the fear of zombies have pretty much been eliminated because they know they'll turn into one anyway. Not a huge complaint since they should be "used" to them by now but still

28 days later:

Blood drop into the eye of the dad from a dead zombie body being eaten by a bird.

Zombie throw up to the face with one of the army dudes and in the beginning to one of the doctors.

I know my zombies :pimp:

absolutely hilarious that after i read his post my mind immediately went to those scenes and then i scrolled down to your post hahaha. zombie bros.

Bro, I have no clue why you're arguing :lol:
I already said that situations other than bites and scratches DONT EVER occur pretty much in movies. Name a movie or whatever where it has and they didn't turn into a zombie. Think that would be a better question

Back
Top Bottom