The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Why or how could I, that was never my stance to begin with, lol

Ok you're missing the point of my questions.

1. I said the direct contact of fluids is what essentially causes people turning into zombies

2. You said other than a bite or scratch you've never seen it happen that way

3. I gave you proof of instances where it has happened but it's not good enough for you

4. I asked for you to show me when those instances have happened resulting in a non zombie making moment

5. Here we stand :lol:

Bro all I know is I get off work in 30. This will waste enough time :lol:

One complaint I do have with WD is that the fear of zombies have pretty much been eliminated because they know they'll turn into one anyway. Not a huge complaint since they should be "used" to them by now but still

Thats the thing though. It's not the zombies they fear, its other humans. Daryl even mentioned it in the last episode. Rick also was telling Carl the same thing in his speech that they're never safe.

I like this, it's different. It shows you how ppl go crazy after a while, and the lengths people go to survive. Most zombie movies don't make it to this point

They introduce another black man into the show and on the same damn show they are already getting rid of a black man 
laugh.gif

like the 4th time this has happened on this show lol.

And why was Bob acting weird and outside crying? He get bit and not tell anyone?

They introduce another black man into the show and on the same damn show they are already getting rid of a black man :lol:

And why was Bob acting weird and outside crying? He get bit and not tell anyone?
Possibly, or you know how he acts all happy giving the "better" side of the coin in the beginning with Sasha? My guess if he puts up the front that everything is ok in front of everyone when in actuality he's the most depressed

So since everyone is infected ( something they hadn't really touched in for a long while) wouldn't the whole DC trip and re-wire or whatever it is they're planning to do, wipe
EVERYONE out????
This is the exact thought that crossed my mind

here's my thing though...everyone has the virus in them already, right? so if they get shot (shane), or fall off a building or get hit by a car, they'll still turn correct? so what's the emphasis on getting bitten or scratched by a zombie if you already have the virus in you? do you die from the bite if its covered correctly? Why even trip about getting the stuff in your mouth or eatting bad monkey meat if you already have that which turns you into one of them?
This is basically like saying we're all gonna die anyway so why care if you get hit by a car or accidentally ingest poison.

People want to stay alive for as long as they can. Simple :lol:

You guys are missing my point.

no, its nothing like saying that actually. It's like saying, to piggyback on a comment from earlier...magic johnson boning a chick with hiv. if you're already infected, you can't get double infected. the cannibals are infected already, so technically nothing should happen to them from eating bob. They've already been eating dead people and nothing happened. They had to kill the people to eat them, and yet they never saw any of them turn before they were cooked?

If you have the virus already, there has to be something new introduced that makes it worse or more powerful.
You're assuming what the living ppl are infected with is the same thing walkers are infected with then. I mean if both infections were the same all living ppl would just eventually become walkers without getting bit on their own.

It's pretty clear something in the process of death triggers the infection in to becoming a walker and w/e is in a walker is different than a living person so when they scratch or bite a living person it accelerates the process of death and becoming a walker.

That's why it matters if you eat tainted meat. I mean if that wasn't the case these cannibals could've tried eating walkers instead of humans first.
looks who is coming to the walking dead

Never really noticed how son sort of resembles Urkel to me :lol:

Hopefully he shows up and doesn't play his usual meek scared roles. Let him be the first bad *** black man on the show since they're pussifying Tyrese.
What about da asians, there's been only one asian on da show. :nerd:
Well some stuff still has to be believable location wise. They're still in the South, probably somewhere in Georgia still or right outside it (or w/e state they started in). I'd expect to see more minorities if they ever get to another city or when they head further North.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are horrible at following a show or predicting the twists and turns and connecting the dots. Some of the questions in here have been answered repeatedly and some scenarios you guys create in your mind to connect dots makes me think they make these drawn out remedial fillers for people just like some of you guys. Get caught up with all the episodes and watch them twice then come in here and ask some valid, respectable questions :smh:

They introduce another black man into the show and on the same damn show they are already getting rid of a black man :lol:

He was thinking about that hot bottle of E&J >D

Some of you guys are horrible at following a show or predicting the twists and turns and connecting the dots. Some of the questions in here have been answered repeatedly and some scenarios you guys create in your mind to connect dots makes me think they make these drawn out remedial fillers for people just like some of you guys. Get caught up with all the episodes and watch them twice then come in here and ask some valid, respectable questions :smh:

Preach.

Cant wait for the next episode. So many things going on. The main thing bugging the hell out of me is wtf did that preacher do? Did he have an affair or rape that woman? And whats up with the magnum wagon? Sorry dont feel like reading last 20 pages.

It's like when you watch football with a girl pretending to care but knows nothing about the sport :lol:

"Why'd they do that?"
"What happened what was that?"
"Ok why did that happen?"
"Now I'm confused...... What was that?"

:rofl:

Last edited:
It's like when you watch football with a girl pretending to care but knows nothing about the sport :lol:

"Why'd they do that?"
"What happened what was that?"
"Ok why did that happen?"
"Now I'm confused...... What was that?"

:rofl:

For real my dude, that's the perfect comparison
I hate explaining a movie or show to someone while it's playing

[
here's my thing though...everyone has the virus in them already, right? so if they get shot (shane), or fall off a building or get hit by a car, they'll still turn correct? so what's the emphasis on getting bitten or scratched by a zombie if you already have the virus in you? do you die from the bite if its covered correctly? Why even trip about getting the stuff in your mouth or eatting bad monkey meat if you already have that which turns you into one of them?
This is basically like saying we're all gonna die anyway so why care if you get hit by a car or accidentally ingest poison.

People want to stay alive for as long as they can. Simple :lol:

You guys are missing my point.

no, its nothing like saying that actually. It's like saying, to piggyback on a comment from earlier...magic johnson boning a chick with hiv. if you're already infected, you can't get double infected. the cannibals are infected already, so technically nothing should happen to them from eating bob. They've already been eating dead people and nothing happened. They had to kill the people to eat them, and yet they never saw any of them turn before they were cooked?

If you have the virus already, there has to be something new introduced that makes it worse or more powerful.
You're assuming what the living ppl are infected with is the same thing walkers are infected with then. I mean if both infections were the same all living ppl would just eventually become walkers without getting bit on their own.

It's pretty clear something in the process of death triggers the infection in to becoming a walker and w/e is in a walker is different than a living person so when they scratch or bite a living person it accelerates the process of death and becoming a walker.

That's why it matters if you eat tainted meat. I mean if that wasn't the case these cannibals could've tried eating walkers instead of humans first.
looks who is coming to the walking dead

Never really noticed how son sort of resembles Urkel to me :lol:

Cant wait for the next episode. So many things going on. The main thing bugging the hell out of me is wtf did that preacher do? Did he have an affair or rape that woman? And whats up with the magnum wagon? Sorry dont feel like reading last 20 pages.

In the previews I posted last page it seems he has a connection to the Terminus people

I think that the preacher locked people out of the church because he wanted all the food/supplies for himself.. They tried to get back in (scratches on the windows and doors) but couldn't because they didn't have any knives or weapons. Then they went to the town and went inside the other food drive place, but ended up getting bit and turned into zombies. Then he felt remorseful because they got bit and died, so he avoided going there to get food.  

Back
Top Bottom