The Walking Dead - Official Thread

RIP lori, you died like how you lived your life...with your pants off and legs spread wide open
So wrong.
laugh.gif

What did Lori do before the outbreak anyways?

Crazy episode :wow: They're not holding back at all.

:wow: at how Lori & T-Dog went out.

Rick is gonna struggle with this BIG TIME (as they showed at the end of the epiosde when he found out).

Wonder what's up with Carol :nerd:

I have a feeling somethings about to happen in the town soon :nerd:

Last edited:
If anyone here reads the comics other than me then you know whats gonna happen and why they killed tdog. If you don't, believe me it was for the better.

I was really hoping they were gonna kill Lori like they did in the comic cause that whole thing was crazy, but i guess they didn't wanna kill the baby as well.
I really wanna see Michone go loose on the town and what not. I also wonder if they are gonna take ricks hand some time soon like they did in the comic, that actually changed a bunch of things in the comic.

Fingers crossed that they keep on this track

T-Dog wasnt in the comics so I knew he was gonna go eventually

Tyrese anyone? :nerd:

Could anybody guide me in the direction of somewhere to read the comics online? After last night's episode I need more.

is it me or Michonne has been the only person so far to mention living on an island for safety...seems like the most logical thing to do

Last edited:
is it me or Michonne has been the only person so far to mention living on an island for safety...seems like the most logical thing to do

Only a few episodes under her belt and she is definitely BY FAR the smartest person on the show.

Last edited:
T-Dawg damn.. R.I.P.

Lori, glad you died.. Hated you.

Did that old crack head from the prison die too?

T-Dawg damn.. R.I.P.
Lori, glad you died.. Hated you.
Did that old crack head from the prison die too?
Thinking the same thing.
nerd.gif

What happened to Axel?
  Axel was there at the end, but just barely.  My buddy and I were thinking the same thing, so we rewound and rewatched it.  You could see his leg when they were running out the door into the courtyard, and you actually got a SUPER quick glance of him out there when they were scattering trying to find out who was still alive.

Peace,

J

Ricks kids are gonna be psychopaths when they grow up
that baby was ripped from his mothers womb in a cell block during a zombie apocalypse :x
Carl watched his mother give birth...then shot her in the head :smh:

She's cool but I hate the way she constantly has that downward mean mug on......like change your freakin expression already lady

RIP lori, you died like how you lived your life...with your pants off and legs spread wide open
LOL, so cold.

But... damn!  That was nuts.

Come on, I don't care how much you hate Lori, that was rough!  

And T-DOG!  What a way to go too!

As for Carol... her fate was intentionally left ambiguous... so chances are, she's still alive and there's probably more to it. 

She's cool but I hate the way she constantly has that downward mean mug on......like change your freakin expression already lady

LOL this. It kind of reminds me of Dale, since he always had that one worried facial expression all the damn time :lol:

Last edited:
Axel was there at the end, but just barely.  My buddy and I were thinking the same thing, so we rewound and rewatched it.  You could see his leg when they were running out the door into the courtyard, and you actually got a SUPER quick glance of him out there when they were scattering trying to find out who was still alive.

Peace,
   J
Ah, okay. Thanks.

andrea is gullible as hell. she has dethroned lori as being the most annoying
mad.gif
I honestly preferred her to die, instead of Lori. Lori is bearable and annoying to point it's humorous. Andrea is just dumb.

Also, do you guys think The Governor kind of sounds like Liam Neeson at times when he speaks? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom