The Walking Dead - Official Thread

You didn't need a headshot to show that she was dead. The purpose of them cutting away was to convey the emotions of the scene. You show her getting shot and that scene is pointless.

You didn't need a headshot to show that she was dead. The purpose of them cutting away was to convey the emotions of the scene. You show her getting shot and that scene is pointless.
When it comes to Lori..you throw out meaning and just show her head exploding. The scene was deep but ever since they pulled the wool over our eyes with her fake beheading plot in PB I wanted to see her dead for real on TV.

I get what you're saying and agree with you but my emotions of hate toward what she did to rick outweigh artistic value.

:lol: @ Lori being a walker or alive. Carl has officially changed to mini Rick from the comics. Aint no half measures with him.

Thinking the same thing.
nerd.gif

What happened to Axel?
  Axel was there at the end, but just barely.  My buddy and I were thinking the same thing, so we rewound and rewatched it.  You could see his leg when they were running out the door into the courtyard, and you actually got a SUPER quick glance of him out there when they were scattering trying to find out who was still alive.

Peace,

J
Yup!

Oh, Skyler is, by far, the worst... Lori > Skyler IMO!

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has brought this up.

When the two groups eventually meet up,
wouldn't it be awesome if Merle was the one to cut off Rick's hand?

I don't know if anyone has brought this up.

When the two groups eventually meet up,
wouldn't it be awesome if Merle was the one to cut off Rick's hand?
That'd be dope

I'm also expecting there to be a face off between brothers.

Last edited:
i have a question. you know how the virus is airborne. humans die they turn to zombies. what about animals? what if they die naturally, will there be any zombie animals?

would be kind of badass to see a zombie dog or wolf of some sort.

i have a question. you know how the virus is airborne. humans die they turn to zombies. what about animals? what if they die naturally, will there be any zombie animals?

there might have been a zombie cow last season

i dont think the virus affects animals since they showed numerous times how walkers eat dead animals too and nothing happens.

-crazy how quickly it hit the fan this episode. You'd think they would have swept the entire prison and cleared it out of bodies and inmates.

Last edited:
It just occurred to me.

How come whenever someone gets bit the zombies always take a huge piece outta someone ie tdog's shoulder and neck, but when they're eating animals the walkers will be talking small bites like they're at a dinner party or some ....

Last edited:
Can someone post the comic strip where Rick explains why it's called the Walking Dead? Been looking for it and I can't find it.

It just occurred to me.

How come whenever someone gets bit the zombies always take a huge piece outta someone ie tdog's shoulder and neck, but when they're eating animals the walkers will be talking small bites like they're at a dinner party or some ....
it might be because the humans are still moving.

I honestly preferred her to die, instead of Lori. Lori is bearable and annoying to point it's humorous. Andrea is just dumb.

Also, do you guys think The Governor kind of sounds like Liam Neeson at times when he speaks? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing... sounds just like Liam Neeson :lol:

This is pure speculation on my part. This is based on what I feel may happen...

Carl couldn't shoot his mom, he just let a round off and walked away. After him, Maggie and baby leave, Carol finds Lori. Remember, Carol was practicing the C-sec on the zombie. She patches Lori up and saves her.

Again this is just my theory and Im putting it out there.

Edit-

Another one I have is that Merle helps Andrea and Michonne get out of Woodbury (With him possibly bringing the plan to the Governor first) to track down his brother and the rest of the group. Which will set up for an epic face off.

this is actually a pretty reasonable hypothesis although i think its been confirmed that Lori is dead.

Yeah, she lost too much blood to live. Her damn stomach was cut open and a baby pulled out, and then she was left for at least 15 minutes before Carol would be able to show up. And what's she gonna patch her up with? Hair? They aint got no medical supplies in the boiler room. Lori's dead :\

Damn, this episode was too real. And btw, I gotta say R.I.P. to NT favorite, T-Dog. We all been expecting his demise since season 1 :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, she lost too much blood to live. Her damn stomach was cut open and a baby pulled out, and then she was left for at least 15 minutes before Carol would be able to show up. And what's she gonna patch her up with? Hair? They aint got no medical supplies in the boiler room. Lori's dead
ohwell.gif
Maybe there was duct tape in there and Carol just taped her up.

Back
Top Bottom