The Walking Dead - Official Thread

RIP lori, you died like how you lived your life...with your pants off and legs spread wide open
laugh.gif

andrea is gullible as hell. she has dethroned lori as being the most annoying
mad.gif
I honestly preferred her to die, instead of Lori. Lori is bearable and annoying to point it's humorous. Andrea is just dumb.

Also, do you guys think The Governor kind of sounds like Liam Neeson at times when he speaks? 
laugh.gif
Yes, good call.

And co-sign on Andrea, but I guess I can see it from her perspective... you've been on the run for months, your group "left" you... but here you have this community, comfort and safety... why not consider it?  Easy for us to call her gullible knowing what we know, but still annoying nonetheless.

i hope carol didnt make it..she annoys me.
and yea governor is a bootleg liam neeson

Last edited:
:lol: nah she always annoyed me when she was on her suicidal trip. then she shot daryl in the ear and gave a nasty smirk like yeah i nailed that walker. dumb bish

Can anyone point me in the direction to where I can download the comic books? I really want to read all of them now.

I was wondering if walkers were going to come in that damn room where Lori gave birth because it wasn't locked

:smh::smh::smh::smh:gonna be in mourning fo the next few weeks....

god damn homie, 1 luv to that brooklyn tee from the first season :smh:

Lori's death was EXTRA dramatic, might of gotten a weird boner out of it AT MOST. MEH

This is pure speculation on my part. This is based on what I feel may happen...

Carl couldn't shoot his mom, he just let a round off and walked away. After him, Maggie and baby leave, Carol finds Lori. Remember, Carol was practicing the C-sec on the zombie. She patches Lori up and saves her.

Again this is just my theory and Im putting it out there.

Edit-

Another one I have is that Merle helps Andrea and Michonne get out of Woodbury (With him possibly bringing the plan to the Governor first) to track down his brother and the rest of the group. Which will set up for an epic face off.

Last edited:
^ the exec on the talking dead sarcastically said " andrew would have to be pretty quick, wouldnt he" and she said, "thats what is being implied" when asked if andrew set them up.
with that being said i wouldnt be surprised if he had some help from an unseen character.

if you go back to the episode before the govenor you see someone starring at Carol while she attempts to operate on a zombie, hinting at the fact that its the prisoner who we all see is still alive in this episode

wait where did carol go? didn't she leave from that door that rick and the others went out of...how didn't hershy and carls girl not see her?

but damn this ep was good...

i always hated andrea more than lori...i think everyone did

wait where did carol go? didn't she leave from that door that rick and the others went out of...how didn't hershy and carls girl not see her?

but damn this ep was good...

i always hated andrea more than lori...i think everyone did

:lol: My hatred of Andrea kinda subsided while she was gone for a little bit, but Lori was just annoying....And Skyler White is a much more detestable character than Lori was lol, but they both did dirt smh Can't wait till next episode though :wow:

I don't think lori was shot, her son might have been crying because his mom died and he could not want to kill her and let of a round off in the wall. I think she will come back as a zombie and her husband wont let the them kill her in the next episode.

Carol is still alive in the prison because if she died she would have been on the after show (The talking dead)

I don't think lori was shot, her son might have been crying because his mom died and he could not want to kill her and let of a round off in the wall. I think she will come back as a zombie and her husband wont let the them kill her in the next episode.

Carol is still alive in the prison because if she died she would have been on the after show (The talking dead)

Already been confirmed by Glen Mazarra and Lori herself that she is dead.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/04/sarah-wayne-callies-lori-walking-dead/

ain't mad lori is dead. she was wack. andrea needs to go too. i just was hoping that kid was gonna come out a zombie and be a crazy zombie baby running around. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom