The Walking Dead - Official Thread

You hate me for paying attention? 
i wanna knock you out like buddy

dont read the comics but i figured lowkey he was bs ..

to be honest i thought he was like some conspiracy nut who was going to washington to prove the gov' was behind it

another reason i couldnt take him serious

KENNY M'F POWERS LOOKIN DUDE ..HAD ME LAUGHING AT HIM IN EVERY SCENE SINCE THEY BROUGHT HIM IN

Last edited:
As far as Eugene goes, I mean if I was in their situation and he said he could do what he was going to do, I prolly would've believed him as well.

"I have a very important mission "

:x :smh: I'm on break now. I'll just wait until the break to catch myself up on the 2 or 3 eps left.

Putting aside I knew Eugene was lying this ep was just plain terrible. Reminded me about everything that made me ditch the show.

These flashbacks alone had me doing the Fl baseball fan gif multiple times.

Abraham and Eugene gotta be two of the most annoying ppl to be on this show since Lori and that annoying old man with the RV that was thirsting for Andrea's yambs on the low while trying to cock block Shane.
As far as Eugene goes, I mean if I was in their situation and he said he could do what he was going to do, I prolly would've believed him as well.
This is the exact reason why if you are fooled instead of just beating him up I would've just put a bullet in his head. The second he repeated I'm smarter than you, just shoot him and then start going back to the church hoping to meet up with Rick and co.

Son gave them dudes false purpose and got ppl killed to save himself.

lol

at least i was able to catch up on some reading during this episode. kind of pointless but at least they moved along that storyline. don't know how much longer i could put up with eugene.

Abraham and Eugene gotta be two of the most annoying ppl to be on this show since Lori and that annoying old man with the RV that was thirsting for Andrea's yambs on the low while trying to cock block Shane.
:rofl:

well said, my friend. well said.

Last edited:

Nah It just doesn't make sense. A dude with a mullet who can't handle any weapon or gun but is a scientist ?

Even if you bought that nonsense killing all the current walkers wouldn't stop other people from turning after they died :lol:

Last edited:
:x :smh: I'm on break now. I'll just wait until the break to catch myself up on the 2 or 3 eps left.

Putting aside I knew Eugene was lying this ep was just plain terrible. Reminded me about everything that made me ditch the show.

This is the exact reason why if you are fooled instead of just beating him up I would've just put a bullet in his head. The second he repeated I'm smarter than you, just shoot him and then start going back to the church hoping to meet up with Rick and co.

Maybe it's the zombie nerd in me but false purpose sometimes saves people lives. Which leads to an interesting zombie apocalypse sinario, is it better to give yourself false hope (which I think is what Dolphins smoove did to just give him a reason to not kill himself) or do you accept life is over and stay depressed?

Nah It just doesn't make sense. A dude with a mullet who can't handle any weapon or gun but is a scientist ?

Even if you bought that nonsense killing all the current walkers wouldn't stop other people from turning after they died
laugh.gif
What does handling a weapon have to do with being a scientist?

Even if you bought that nonsense killing all the current walkers wouldn't stop other people from turning after they died :lol:

What does handling a weapon have to do with being a scientist?

People with mullets are usually rednecks they tend grow up around guns,knives etc this ONE redneck from Texas missed that but went on to become a scientist.

Everyone else on the picked up walker combat skills as time went on even children but not Eugene. Judith would have been killing walkers before him.

Like I said his plan made no sense even if he was a scientist.

Last edited:
The "why did he even believe him?" Question takes a little bit of higher thinking to really come to the conclusion since they don't just throw the answer at you. Think about this, dude just had his family run away from him, he finds them half way turned inside out, they're all he's got in the whole world and now they're gone. He's has no will to live and is ready to kill himself, but does he really want to die? He probably afraid to pull the trigger, afraid of the idea of death, so what does he do? He's ready to make a choice when out of nowhere the sense of purpose comes right at him. Act of God? Good luck? Who knows, but now the will to live, or at least a reason to live, has presented itself. Is it kinda farfetched? Yeah, but to the completely desperate it was all he had.

Sometimes the answers aren't right there for Yall to see

Last edited:
With this being the worst episode of the season, I can't complain. Next week's episode looks legit.

Last edited:
Last edited:
eugene shouldve gave the shoulder roll
i work on firetrucks engine dead but water pressure is up = ducktales
aight episode
carol city next episode :smokin

Man Abraham ****** Eugene up.

The sound effect of him hitting the ground.
laugh.gif

Whoever mentioned him flopping like Ric Flair was on point.

Wait what? Are all scientists expected to know how to handle "any weapon or gun"? :lol:

It's pretty evident Eugene just scared like a little *****.

People with mullets are usually rednecks they tend grow up around guns,knives etc this ONE redneck from Texas missed that but went on to become a scientist.

Everyone else on the picked up walker combat skills as time went on even children but not Eugene
Well one could explain the other. He grew up in that redneck grow a mullet culture but he was different from the typical rednecks growing up and was more in to science than hunting rabbits and raccoons in the woods.

Plus Abraham coddles Eugene like an infant. Everything is "Is Eugene okay?" "Check Eugene to see if he's okay" "Check him any way damnit!" He probably made sure a walker wouldn't get near him until they gathered more ppl and he assigned ppl to protect Eugene instead.
If it was true that's better than nothing.

I can envision a world where society is the same just when ppl die there's a whole extermination squad and process that's taken very seriously everywhere.

Maybe it's the zombie nerd in me but false purpose sometimes saves people lives. Which leads to an interesting zombie apocalypse sinario, is it better to give yourself false hope (which I think is what Dolphins smoove did to just give him a reason to not kill himself) or do you accept life is over and stay depressed?
Don't get me wrong I can rock with a false purpose scenario to drive a story. It can be done well in fiction but all of them have a finish line and really before this ep and his reason he could've been exposed earlier on just from his group meeting more and more ppl.

Plus if you think about it, all those dead ppl he named could've possibly lived longer without being involved with his lie so it's hard to call it. They could've settled down and held fort at a spot like Rick did with the prison or the farm but this time didn't run in to a Governor type or a huge horde of walkers.

In this zombie apocalypse scenario, I prefer the false hope of believing the remaining humans can survive and reestablish a society that is somewhat civil despite the zombies. Cuz in a way the finish line for that only really happens when everybody gives up on it or everybody dies.

I can agree his "mission" definitely saved that nutjob Abraham but he's seesawing between mad dog Rick and crazy Shane territory.

Black zombie's cut is still fresh :pimp:
And then they us the water hose on it

i see you AMC :smh:
:lol:

If he would've had the durag on, it wouldn't have even phased him. Cape would've flourished in the rushing waters
:lol: :lol: :pimp:
I for sure thought Maggie was about to mention Beth when she was staring out the bus window. She don't even care. :smh:
I could barely make it out in the ep but did Maggie mention Beth when she was about to go to sleep on the library floor with Glenn? Right after the Abraham/Rosita sex scene Glenn asks her what she's thinking about or what's wrong and I thought she said Beth and something about being guilty. I'm not sure cuz what Glenn says next had nothing to do with Beth at all or consoling his girl about her lost possibly dead sister.
eugene shouldve gave the shoulder roll
i work on firetrucks engine dead but water pressure is up = ducktales
aight episode
carol city next episode :smokin
Why did Abrahams fam run out on him?
They were scared to death of him.

From what I gathered in the flashbacks. His family was scavenging in that store probably with other ppl and 4 or 5 dudes came through on that rape steez and he showed up and unleashed the beast. His hands and forearms were covered in blood, he pummeled their skulls with bean cans in his hands, most likely right in front of them. He probably was a gentle giant as a father but they knew he had a stern strict side but then they saw the truth. A crazy murderous ************. We've already seen how he be whistling all happy killing walkers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom