The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Had to FF that. Episode was :x. Last 5 minutes something important happened of course. I'm beginning to appreciate shows with limited/short number of episodes because it cuts out the crap filler episodes and moves the plot along nicely, but we all know AMC would never do that and wants to milk TWD as much as possible.

Eugene lurking in the shadows like

:lol:

My complaint about the lie is that it all came apart very anticlimactic
Yeah that was terrible.

The writer's deciding to do it then made me think more so than the comic that they should just kill Eugene or leave him to die and keep it moving. He has shown no worth on the show.

Yeah that was terrible.

The writer's deciding to do it then made me think more so than the comic that they should just kill Eugene or leave him to die and keep it moving. He has shown no worth on the show.

Well from a writing stand point that whole DC crew is now useless for the show. I got them all dying or something very soon.

Stuntman Darryl looks like Garret with a wig

Still crack in up up Eugene walk in away from the walkers legit laughing at my desk at work at random times

Like he spent so much effort on how to be a nerd that he never learned how to run lol

The minute Sasha questioned him in the boxcar and said "tell us the cure incase something goes wrong" bruh give them the illest round around ever :lol:

Said everything and nothing at the same time. Abraham should've had it click then but he was already too deep in his belief.

Fire with fire bruh, extracurricular pathogens with extracurricular pathogens

Simple quantum physics mechanics theory of relativity

Split episodes pissing me off. Next week will be another episode without Ricks group. Gonna be a month in between the last time we saw them and the next episode they're on

@calibeebeei think Eugene's "corny AF" approach is both bad acting and on purpose.
It's like the director wanted us to feel stupid once he revealed he was fake.
We should have known (for those who didn't) based on everything he represented up until the point it was revealed he wasn't a Scientist.
Lol yup, I read the comic so I knew he was fake all this time but even tho I knew, I thought it was pretty obvious from the way he would spam jargon non stop for every question they asked him. A few of my friends picked it up early off that. The way he was watching Abe go ham on his girl tho 
roll.gif

Yeah that was terrible.

Well from a writing stand point that whole DC crew is now useless for the show. I got them all dying or something very soon.
Yeah, this is true. Now I'm wondering why they decided to reveal Eugene's fraud life so soon unless they're gonna give the group another reason to go to D.C. or they don't plan on getting anywhere near D.C. at all on the show.

I would like them to visit Miami :lol:
Whose body is daryl burning the the preview for next weeks episode? :nerd:
My guess would be Beth
That wouldn't make sense given we last see Beth back in the hospital with an unconscious Carol being brought in.

Plus I assume this next ep will focus on the missing time that led up to Carol showing up in the hospital. So following the car, going back in to the city, following these hospital cops, coming in to some sort of conflict, and at some point losing Carol and finding Noah. I don't think we'll see much of what's going on in the hospital the next ep to get scenes of Beth somehow dying or escaping again to be killed but eh.

Back
Top Bottom