The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I'll tell you one thing, we're 5 seasons deep and there hasn't been one  black alpha male. It's really starting to gnaw away at my subconscious. Not one handsome, or at least MANLY black male taking charge, busting zombie skulls and getting some decent looking yambs. He's always some subordinate "team player" or psycho goon for some white alpha male. Even Michonne has turned into some samurai sword yielding "mammy" whose more "motherly than a woman in her 30's with sexual urges.

...First season Shane busted Rick's wife open on some Skinemax ****, even the Pizza Boy Glenn snagged Maggie who is a strong 5. The Governor and Shane bust'd down Andrea, even little Beth had boyfriends. Carol and Daryl are hinting at a sexual connection. Even homeboy that looks like Commander Orange from Gunstar Heroes was knocking off the Latina.

...black people don't have sex in a zombie apocalypse reality?

^
T-Dogg was an alpha.
hHO6XIN.png
....okay my dude, you're right.

wK1p7Br.jpg

The Walking Dead Episode Template:

Someone gets kidnapped/lost...
Posse mounts up to find them...
Someone ***** up resulting in someone getting injured/killed/bitten...
Repeat next week.

Last night's ep was weak as hell.
Dog, the show just aint been the same. Plain and simple. The first two or three seasons were awesome based on novelty alone. It has worn off big time. They going in circles, each episode literally is an hour of the same ****. Terrible choices by folks who should know better too, you would think these people would learn from their past mistakes. (Not being alone in the middle of the night in the forest) 

I'll tell you one thing, we're 5 seasons deep and there hasn't been one  black alpha male. It's really starting to gnaw away at my subconscious. Not one handsome, or at least MANLY black male taking charge, busting zombie skulls and getting some decent looking yambs. He's always some subordinate "team player" or psycho goon for some white alpha male. Even Michonne has turned into some samurai sword yielding "mammy" whose more "motherly than a woman in her 30's with sexual urges.

...First season Shane busted Rick's wife open on some Skinemax ****, even the Pizza Boy Glenn snagged Maggie who is a strong 5. The Governor and Shane bust'd down Andrea, even little Beth had boyfriends. Carol and Daryl are hinting at a sexual connection. Even homeboy that looks like Commander Orange from Gunstar Heroes was knocking off the Latina.

As annoyingly racial as this post is you are absolutely correct. I don't like the character Michonne has evolved or devolved in to. The big black guy is soft as hell man. It's pathetic. 

Originally Posted by TWD Comic

I got what you want dogg.
Indeed.

Indeed.
I read the comic though ...I stopped reading around Volume 10, and it's beginning to veer from the comic. But Tyrese, was smashing like crazy as soon as he touched down, I think at first it was him a Carol, and then Carol caught him with Michonne I think. Even him and Rick scrapping was different in the comic.

...that's what got me in the feels, it's like the producers are scared rating will drop if there's on screen romance between blacks and non-blacks, on some "separate but equal" steeze not too far from actual reality. Five seasons and no sex?

Last edited:
I'd recommend spoilering that post.

I think a black character with another black or non-black character would rustle a lot of jimmies.

It wasn't too long ago about that story about that black basketball player who kissed a white newsreporter, then racist comments started spreading.

Also a tidbit related to what you're talking about:
 In Denzel Washington’s new film ‘Flight’ the actor kisses a white women and, according to a writer who watched the flick at one of the first showings, the mood of the entire audience shifted when Denzel puckered up to his white co-star.

The ‘Déjà Vu’ actor was cast opposite the Oscar-winning actress in ‘The Pelican Brief’ on Roberts’ own insistence, but he refused to take part in the sex scene in the original script out of loyalty to his female African-American fans.

According to Newsweek journalist Allison Samuels’ new book ‘Off the Record’, Washington said: "Black women are not often seen as objects of desire on film. And they have always been my core audience."

hell nah. T-Dog was warm cookies b. Dude caught them hands from Merle early in the game. Merle called him all time of n-words and everything and duke did squat. Dude wanted no parts until Merle was handcuffed and subdued.

Shane Carol and the Governor are the only Alphas this show has ever known.

Last edited:
sasha getting fooled by the cop :lol: could see that a mile away

they fishing now? is glenn and that group at the border of georgia?

last couple episodes and they only progressed like a day in that period. mishone, carl aint earning their paychecks these early eps

this show can put out whatever they want as far as storyline and people (including myself) will still watch it. just too deep into this to just stop and it is still entertaining despite its slow pace

Last edited:
hell nah. T-Dog was warm cookies b. Dude caught them hands from Merle early in the game. Merle called him all time of n-words and everything and duke did squat. Dude wanted no parts until Merle was handcuffed and subdued.

Shane Carol and the Governor are the only Alphas this show has ever known.

Chill bruh...my dude Rick is on alpha overdrive this season...he just needs to go back "this is not a democracy" Rick and stop listening to the rest of the crew, "THEY DONT GET TO LIVE" should be the entire groups motto...this episode was cheeks btw...oh yeah and Ricks Gun has like a 5ft long barrel :lol:

I didn't eem realize that grimmey cop Is a HYDRA spy in Captain America :rofl:

Warm cookies :lol:

Game of Thrones treats second-to-last episodes like the favorite child. The Walking Dead is the third child in a family with 5 kids.

This splitting a season in half and running them in different seasons is not a different season, at least not in my mind.

Sunday's episode was a buzzkill, gotta see it go up next Sunday.

I don't understand why they must split the season in 2....that **** sucks!
BB and MM are done. They gotta spread the wealth through the year. At least that's my reasoning. Didnt BB do the split season also? Maybe AMC just does that cuz they can. Either way, it sucks! I'm not trying to wait until February or whenever it starts up again.

Christian Serratos and Sonequa Martin-Green on Talking Dead :evil: :pimp:

Can't believe Sonequa is 8 months pregnant.

Can't believe Sonequa is 8 months pregnant.
By a dude that can't seem to find steady work in the same industry as her. She's beautiful as hell but on the show she looks like most women from the hood on Saturday morning.
Definitely a trophy wife for her husband. Dude won.

...Bob didn't even get to smash before he died. 
mean.gif

They know the hospital is good money and yet, they just going to save ppl? Nah breh, u take that dip.

As much as I love the show it's time for them to somehow end it or at least completely change everything.

The characters have run their course and basically evolved (or devolved) into Shane :lol:

We've got to the point where Beth is a trained killer. Moving from safe heaven to safe heaven will only last so long till it is what it is over and over again. They need to explore the cause of the outbreak or something

My boy said TWD is doing a spin off with a whole other group. So it'll be this show exactly, but a different cast and presumably a different part of the country, different story archs, etc. during the same time period... Anybody heard anything about this?

I don't understand why they must split the season in 2....that **** sucks!
BB and MM are done. They gotta spread the wealth through the year. At least that's my reasoning. Didnt BB do the split season also? Maybe AMC just does that cuz they can. Either way, it sucks! I'm not trying to wait until February or whenever it starts up again.

AMC always does that. A lot of networks do that now and have fall finales.

Back
Top Bottom