The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Shane >>>> Rick

I was so pissed when he died
Shane was too ready for the apocolyspe. If he was alive, season 3-5 would be three episodes long.

Shane would be introduced with a problem, find the solution, then execute said solution.

Andrea wouldn't have left because Shane would have been giving her that good D.

There would be no governor arc, since Shane would have killed him by staring at him.

Shane would take the Allen from Hangover approach of caring for his baby instead of leaving his kid with every minor character.
Rick > Shane
Shane-Walsh-the-walking-dead-36958352-245-170.gif

naw

Shane was a problem. He would have kept it g real and killed the governor before things got too deep. He reminds me of me. A misunderstood soul who was about that life.

You know what i dont get? The zombie mechanics of TWD. I mean, if everyone already has the virus and will turn when they die, why the hell would getting bite turn you? And people going around smearing themselves in zombie guts and snarf and are A-Ok. □%△▽ kinda doesnt make sense. And wouldnt after a few months most of them would be rotted out to the point they couldnt walk, let alone bite someone..

Last edited:
and ya ive been waiting for morgan to come back since the first season but he was in season 4 so never know

There's no way they show him during the season primere and not bring him back into the fold. I'm guessing he's back during the second half.

There's no way they show him during the season primere and not bring him back into the fold. I'm guessing he's back during the second half.
a black character has to die before he shows up.

You can quote me on this.

Shane is still my favorite character of the show. They should've let him leave the group and setup a spinoff starring him. They could've used flashbacks of his as sort of a prequel to the zombie apocalypse, being he was there during the first days.

Someone mentioned Sophia. Let's remember, Shane was really on some f___ Sophia type mess, knowing her chance of survival was very slim. He was right.

Shane was a great counterpart to Rick though. I didn't like him at all and that's what made him a great character honestly.

Shane is still my favorite character of the show. They should've let him leave the group and setup a spinoff starring him. They could've used flashbacks of his as sort of a prequel to the zombie apocalypse, being he was there during the first days.

Someone mentioned Sophia. Let's remember, Shane was really on some f___ Sophia type mess, knowing her chance of survival was very slim. He was right.
he meant shane was too ***** to pull the trigger on her as a zombie

shane was wack to me, just a bully no diff than merle

Last edited:
he meant shane was too ***** to pull the trigger on her as a zombie

shane was wack to me, just a bully no diff than merle
If I recall, everyone was just in complete shock. I felt Shane was a bit hurt and angry because he was right. After the scene he had just made it wouldn't have been right for him to pull the trigger.

shane did whatever it took to stay alive and protect the core. it just took rick awhile but now he is just a sav now

yea shane was cool killin zombies but soft as pie when it came to killin an actual human

look how long he had to work up the nerve to kill rick 
laugh.gif

and str8 b-move how he killed otis

Ummm, Rick was his best friend. Don't think it's that easy to off your homie like that, over a chick that keeps giving you mixed feelings. And yeah it was ugly what he did to Otis. But had he straight up killed him, instead of walker bait you have another walker after him.
Lets remember too, Shane had no problem killing the young dude they were holding. And he probably would've been killed Rick had not Dale saw him pointing the gun.

Last edited:
come on man "it was his best friend"

stop it 

shane was weak, especially and in addition to because of lori, thats another story

youre giving him credit for wanting to kill a captive? a kid at that? 
laugh.gif

and even if he did kill rick, is that supposed be some sort of triumph, shooting a man in his back? 
laugh.gif

all pie

There's no triumph in killing your friend over yams. And yes I give him credit for killing the young dude, Rick should've never saved him in the first place. I'm kind of confused at the debate now.

it started off shane was too pie to kill sophia

after some obfuscation, it became shane was too pie to kill any human

then you brought up the hostage

shane is still pie

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom