The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I'm rewatching the Wire for the millionth time and I go to IMDB to s what some of the actors are up to today and I see that 
Fruit was one of the guys in Michonne's flashback last season
Not trying to turn this into a Wire discussion, but that show was overrated. It was too predictable for me, no shock value. I completely lost interest after season 2.

McNulty > human existence.

One of the most entertaining characters i've ever watched.

I'm far from that. And being from that is nothing to glorify. But I was raised around it. Best friends killing each other over dice games, dudes being killed on birthdays, drugs being sold on every block, my friends were the ones whose mom's was on crack. Some of the movies I grew up loving, like Menace, Juice, Boyznthehood, I can't stand to watch them now. I witnessed a real life Ricky story, that turned out to be even more tragic than the movie. Man, I can say so much but this isn't the place. When you've actually seen this mess unfold before your eyes it either entices you or scare the crap out of you. It scared the crap out of me, I don't care to see on screen.

Lol @wire being overrated yet not watching past season 2. I'll leave it alone.

I think Daryl gonna die tonight. Or carol. You heard it here first

Not a chance in hell they are going to kill Daryl. If he dies it will have to be at the hands of a bad *** like
Negan
If any of the good guys die I'd put money on one of Beth or Carol.

Last edited:
Yeah, I also have a feeling we'll see one of the characters from season 1 die tonight. Norman Reedus stated "prepare yourself for a devastating mid-season finale". Somebody is going to die.

And my feelings towards the Wire, maybe underrated was the wrong word to use regarding how I feel about the show. It just didn't interest me. If you can't understand why from reading my previous post then you'll never understand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom