The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Shane was a problem. He would have kept it g real and killed the governor before things got too deep. He reminds me of me. A misunderstood soul who was about that life.

Someone else would've put a bullet into shane if rick didn't do it. Dude was starting to act crazy and out of control. Would've made a lot of enemies for the group.

Don't see the point in fighting over these characters. They were all a part of the show for a reason and the contrast of each character is what makes the show. I enjoyed Shane's role and I think it was realistic for him to be killed off when he was. Eventually either Shane or Rick was going to eliminate the other, it's what would have really happened in real life too.

Last edited:
Someone else would've put a bullet into shane if rick didn't do it. Dude was starting to act crazy and out of control. Would've made a lot of enemies for the group.
rick-crying-600x375.jpg

walkingdead_lorighost.jpg

"Dude was starting to act crazy and out of control."

52b435bf2266258da290e7f44ff04aa7.jpeg

The%20Walking%20Dead%20Us%20%28Denise%20Crosby%20Terminus%20Barbecue%20grill%29.jpg

walking-dead-christine-woods-02_612x380.jpg

"Would've made a lot of enemies for the group."

Yeah multiply that by 10. I don't like shane, rick, or carl. They all should've killed each other in that field.

I see Shane convo's are always gonna come back on here like Norton/Hulk in Marvel movie threads :lol:

Last edited:
Shane would've had the governor cleaning his rifle...

Shane would've had them hospital ****** making him chicken noodle soup.

Shane would've had them terminus boys be vegetarians.

Glenn from The Walking Dead was at the pistons game tonight. His seat was right across from mine. Met and talked to dude for a bit. Cool guy. He was taking a bunch of pix. He even took a selfie with me on his phone haha. I had em send it to me. shorty was kinda nice too.

I'm rewatching the Wire for the millionth time and I go to IMDB to s what some of the actors are up to today and I see that 

Fruit was one of the guys in Michonne's flashback last season

last episode was pretty weak tho...this mid-season finale should be fire

oh and shane was definitely dat dude

Shane would've had the governor cleaning his rifle...

Shane would've had them hospital ****** making him chicken noodle soup.

Shane would've had them terminus boys be vegetarians.
:lol: :lol:

Nice tribute! Damn man, dude really went crazy over that chick, when he could've just been draggin Andrea. And I forgot about him trying to suffocate Rick at the hospital. I wish they would've done the same with the Shane character as they did with Carol. Started off similar to their comicbook counterparts but ended up being a completely different character.

have always thought show Wouldv been better off if they simply separated Shane so we ways wondered about him and then they met up again at a later time

I'm rewatching the Wire for the millionth time and I go to IMDB to s what some of the actors are up to today and I see that 
Fruit was one of the guys in Michonne's flashback last season
Not trying to turn this into a Wire discussion, but that show was overrated. It was too predictable for me, no shock value. I completely lost interest after season 2.

Back
Top Bottom