The Walking Dead - Official Thread

bruh shane wasn't bout that life? yall don't remember the scene where he shot the fat ***** from the farm in the leg so the hoard would get him and he could get away and then went in the bathroom and gave himself a ceasar with a halfmoon? How quickly we forget. Plus he beat the dog **** outta carol husbands. beat Lori guts. had carl liking him more. popped andrea. dude was a g 100

bruh shane wasn't bout that life? yall don't remember the scene where he shot the fat ***** from the farm in the leg so the hoard would get him and he could get away and then went in the bathroom and gave himself a ceasar with a halfmoon? How quickly we forget. Plus he beat the dog **** outta carol husbands. beat Lori guts. had carl liking him more. popped andrea. dude was a g 100
All of this ...he is what that world made him. Can't be mad at him. 

Last edited:

lmao son said half moon

A caesar with half moon :lol: :lol:

They asked Daryl which character he missed most from show. His answer, Shane. If wasn't for Olive Oyl Shane would still be alive and co-leader of the group with Rick.

You know what i dont get? The zombie mechanics of TWD. I mean, if everyone already has the virus and will turn when they die, why the hell would getting bite turn you? And people going around smearing themselves in zombie guts and snarf and are A-Ok. □%△▽ kinda doesnt make sense. And wouldnt after a few months most of them would be rotted out to the point they couldnt walk, let alone bite someone..
Maybe it's explained in the comic but yeah a lot of the stuff you mention here I wish the show would flesh out. I was really hoping we'd get a plot where we start to learn more about the disease and its origins 

Shane killed a man who saved his life....when they both could've made it back to the bus. And he did it out of fear.

Shane busted the barn open and no issues killing Herschel's family...then froze up when Sophia came out. Couldn't handle the situation and Rick had to do it for him after he did all that big dog talk.

Shane was right about having to do what it took to survive...thing is he never applied that logic the right way. He always created more problems. Can't rock with a dude like that.

Shane with the taper. :lol:

This is spot on though.

Shane shouldn't have died. Point blank.

You know what i dont get? The zombie mechanics of TWD. I mean, if everyone already has the virus and will turn when they die, why the hell would getting bite turn you? And people going around smearing themselves in zombie guts and snarf and are A-Ok. □%△▽ kinda doesnt make sense. And wouldnt after a few months most of them would be rotted out to the point they couldnt walk, let alone bite someone..
Maybe it's explained in the comic but yeah a lot of the stuff you mention here I wish the show would flesh out. I was really hoping we'd get a plot where we start to learn more about the disease and its origins 

the virus is in latent form until death.

I'm more pissed about zombies being able to sneak up on people in the woods. Like how did Carver from the Wire no hear that growling and stumbling zombie in the woods.

Last edited:
im not saying shane wasnt a good villian or a bad character

he was just pie and did alot out of fear

they just had to kill shane off because he was too insecure to hang with the alphas that everyone is now

he woulda gone crazy eventually especially once he start seeing how strong everyone is as a threat against him

why yall think he wanted to pick on dale so much?  cuz he was old and weak 
laugh.gif

same thing tryna bully hershel, talking about killin an old man and taking his farm 
mean.gif

and to tie a bow on lori, shane was a covetous dbag who was ultimately only in it for himself

anyone not name lori or carl would have been killed/sacrificed at a moments notice

that means no rick, no glenn, no michonne, no tyreese but lori and carl would alive 
laugh.gif

the virus is in latent form until death.

I'm more pissed about zombies being able to sneak up on people in the woods. Like how did Carver from the Wire no hear that growling and stumbling zombie in the woods.
How did this virus come to be though? How was it all of a sudden that when you die you turn

Do the geeks just completely lose their appetite when their mandibles are removed (michonne's chained geeks)?
:nerd:

im not saying shane wasnt a good villian or a bad character

he was just pie and did alot out of fear

they just had to kill shane off because he was too insecure to hang with the alphas that everyone is now

he woulda gone crazy eventually especially once he start seeing how strong everyone is as a threat against him

why yall think he wanted to pick on dale so much?  cuz he was old and weak :lol:

same thing tryna bully hershel, talking about killin an old man and taking his farm :smh:  

and to tie a bow on lori, shane was a covetous dbag who was ultimately only in it for himself

anyone not name lori or carl would have been killed/sacrificed at a moments notice

that means no rick, no glenn, no michonne, no tyreese but lori and carl would alive :lol:

I bet you wouldn't see shane with the hands tho

Bruh, every character now is pretty much Shane 2.0. Bow down and believe. Dude was ahead of his time
None of the characters are out here shook deep down inside cuz they ***** made like Shane.

Don't confuse Shane being about that killing of strangers to what Rick and co are about. They aint like Shane.

The differences should be clear as day even if things are all grim with how they react to the way things are now.
And look what happened to the show after Shane died. It went into a 2 year struggle
The show was struggling while Shane was there the whole time. Right after S1.

Miss me with that the show was good when Shane was here :lol:

Last edited:
Who's bout that life? The terminus people wanted to tape and murder them and they didn't come back to kill them. Rick and co wanted to befriend the governor after all the bull they went though. It took a beheading to change their mind :lol:

Back
Top Bottom