The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Finally got around to watching the mission mid-season finale. Wasn't bad, Rick is cold as ice now. He's got no more dambs left to give. Beth is a clown and deserved what she got. After the first 3 episodes were some of the best in the entire series, they fell off a cliff. I'm hoping we get more sustained action in February.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching the mission mid-season finale. Wasn't bad, Rick is cold as ice now. He's got no more dambs left to give. Beth is a clown and deserved what she got. After the first 3 episodes were some of the best in the entire series, they fell off a cliff. I'm hoping we get more sustained action in February.

Yes lol my friends tried to make me feel bad because I never liked her. Told them that she was boring the entire time on the show and that I was glad she was finally dead. The eps spent on her this season were clearly only to try giving the character some meaning, and they failed.

My man Rick though :smokin I like where he's at now. Past the goody goody phase, out of the crazy phase, and now willing to do what needs to be done in a darker world.

I always thought liking Beth was a joke thing on here and basically on the show. She never did anything or was important until she sang a few times. They did nothing with her for the longest.

Then probably back before S4 when they were coming up with ideas decided to kill her. So they gave her some weak development by pairing her with Darryl and not making her a damsel in distress but at least someone that was under his wing learning. Then they come up with this dumb new group scenario in the hospital to end her and make it seem like it meant something.

It just kinda became a running joke to pretend like Beth's presence or lack of it meant something.

Last edited:
would love to see a spinoff in different countries and languages. see how the other parts of the world is dealing with the outbreak

Dumbest thing about the mid-season finale was Carol's extremely quick recovery.

One moment she is basically in a coma then next she is wide awake and then she is up walking. She was hit by a f_ing car!

One moment she is basically in a coma then next she is wide awake and then she is up walking. She was hit by a f_ing car!
you think a car could stop carol?

you think a car could stop carol?

this is a show about a zombie apocalypse it doesnt have to make sense

I know but they made a big deal about how Beth had to save her because her injuries were so life threatening.

It was just weird to go from one scene she is out cold in the bed and next she is wide awake in a wheel chair and then she is walking at the end.

would love to see a spinoff in different countries and languages. see how the other parts of the world is dealing with the outbreak

Ratings would not be as high over here since people complain about reading subtitles.

Would like to see what's goong on in the other continents. Antartica walkers getting mauled by polar bears.

If they do a prequel, let it please be only a mini series. Just let it be great for those few episodes and don't drag it out.

Lmaooo only person that deserves a resurrection is Herschel. Beth was useless. Lizzy was a much better character than her.

maybe beth aint even dead. she took one slug, just slap a bandage on her and she be fine.

Back
Top Bottom