The Walking Dead - Official Thread

just watched it
beth :frown: she's in a better place with herschel, bob, andrea, etc.

rick is just a savage now

at this point, you just got to watch and not think. amc is doing whatever they want. :lol:
waiting for them t turn it to a mockumentary and playing to the camera

Last edited:
just watched it
beth :frown: she's in a better place with herschel, bob, andrea, etc.

rick is just a savage now

at this point, you just got to watch and not think. amc is doing whatever they want. :lol:
waiting for them t turn it to a mockumentary and playing to the camera

do you think it's because the dude who wrote the comics isnt finished yet?

Also... what was the deal w/ beth and the lady cop? why did beth go after the lady cop?

Agreed.

“We heard your feedback to last night’s post, and we’re sorry,” the post read. “With zero negative intent, we jumped the gun and put up a spoiler. Please know we’re going to work to ensure that, in the future, possible spoilers by official AMC social feeds are killed before they can infect, certainly before the West Coast (U.S.) broadcast of The Walking Dead. As always, thank you for watching, and keep the comments coming. We appreciate all of your support. #RIPSpoiler”

Last edited:
The spinoff series got their "leader" dude from training day:

Gang Related alum Cliff Curtis will head up a new “crew” as the male lead in The Walking Dead‘s upcoming companion series.

Per our sister site Deadline, the Kiwi actor — whose TV credits also include Missing and Trauma — will star as a divorced teacher who endeavors to do right by everyone in his life.

^
Didn't know he was from New Zealand. Dude has played a bunch of different races, has that look where you're not sure what his ethnicity is.

Will the new show be on amc? It'd be better if it was on a different network and not just a copy of the first show. Put it on netflix, fx, or a paid cable network like hbo or showtime.

^
Didn't know he was from New Zealand. Dude has played a bunch of different races, has that look where you're not sure what his ethnicity is.

Will the new show be on amc? It'd be better if it was on a different network and not just a copy of the first show. Put it on netflix, fx, or a paid cable network like hbo or showtime.
No way AMC lets the spinoff go to another network.

They're dream is looking at a full year where AMC does not have a Walking Dead show on the air raking in all the ratings. Once they're done with a season with Rick and co. like a month later this will be airing. Non stop walkers.

I do hope they get a better show runner that'll stay on and that the show is a bit different tone and format wise (of course better writers and directors). I really don't want to feel like I'm just watching another ep of TWD with different ppl.

The spinoff will be on AMC as well as same universe as Ricks group. So different group n perspective but same setting n time. AMC had to do it bc they have to milk TWD bc their new show ips go nowhere in terms of audience #s.

The spinoff will be on AMC as well as same universe as Ricks group. So different group n perspective but same setting n time. AMC had to do it bc they have to milk TWD bc their new show ips go nowhere in terms of audience #s.
They should make it take place in the beginning when it all started. That'd be cool.

They should make it take place in the beginning when it all started. That'd be cool.
Yes. Or like 10 years in the future. But I guess that would give away too many spoilers.

There's articles saying the spinoff may be a prequel 

If they have the spinoff during the same timeline as TWD it'd be cool if they all crossed paths eventually 

Walking Dead is simply stuck in the mud right now. No real reason to watch anymore other than out of loyalty to the first few seasons. The writing has gotten hilariously lazy and is a slap in the face tbh. No substance at all these days.

Last edited:
Put it in Cali. or nyc and let ninjahood be the new eugene. or put it in bmore and put marlow on it. why can't we have any hood ****** on the show

There's articles saying the spinoff may be a prequel 

If they have the spinoff during the same timeline as TWD it'd be cool if they all crossed paths eventually 

Walking Dead is simply stuck in the mud right now. No real reason to watch anymore other than out of loyalty to the first few seasons. The writing has gotten hilariously lazy and is a slap in the face tbh. No substance at all these days.

rick would probably want to shoot all of the other show's cast.

The show might've gotten a little stale but the vieweship numbers they have for a cable show are crazy. How popular this shoe is still surprises me.

rick would probably want to shoot all of the other show's cast.

The show might've gotten a little stale but the vieweship numbers they have for a cable show are crazy. How popular this shoe is still surprises me.

They have a huuuuuge female following bros...the soap apora structure of the show reeled in a huge female demographic to something they otherwise wouldn't be into, zombies...the show has a pretty neat love story, reason why neither Glenn or Maggie are not going anywhere anytime soon, a great father/son relationship, pretty awesome character development which no matter how corny the show can be, it keeps many people glued simply to watch people they sort of seen grow up...if you've watched from the beginning, you are hooked...that's the reason why popularity has increased....people become emotionally vested in the show, those of you that clown it but every week you check in, well guess what, you are hooked.

I take the good with the bad...I feel a certain sense of pride knowing I've been with these people from the very beginning...at this point I'm too emotionally connected to some of the characters to simply turn away...the show is only on once a week...is not like my life is on hold to watch it...lol

That's exactly when it's set.

Not the same time as Rick and co. Some forget but TWD starts with Rick coming out of his coma. That was already a few months after the outbreak.

This spinoff is going back to some small town or a part of some community when this starts to break out and there are more humans than walkers. So when ppl start looting/scavenging the stores will still be well stocked, think how society reacted in WWZ in that part when they went to New Jersey.

My bad just read the newer articles, yeah looks like it's going to be a prequel.

If its the same writers though, :lol: :smh:

I'm 100% more interested in a prequel than anything else. IMO that's always the most interesting part if a zombie apocalypse. to see the collapse of the government, humanity, civilization, everything. Can't really go wrong

I'm 100% more interested in a prequel than anything else. IMO that's always the most interesting part if a zombie apocalypse. to see the collapse of the government, humanity, civilization, everything. Can't really go wrong
Now naturally that's what makes things so great about it and why most times that concept is done with movies but this spinoff similar to TWD seems like it'll only deal with this one community from what I read. So while we might see how the police force falls apart and maybe will get some news info for however long tvs and radios work Kirkman still wants to keep it a secret how things are going on in the rest of the country and the world. It'll mainly be a local thing

Is there an estimate when theyll start filming? Or is this like a 2 year wait kind of thing?

Back
Top Bottom