The Walking Dead - Official Thread

This "one Black guy" rule is so ******* stupid and unfair.

They took a cool character portrayed by a capable actor and emasculated the **** out of him, made him a punching bag for Rick Grimes, a babysitter to some looney *** white girl, and in the end...he died not doing anything heroic or memorable.

Even in his demise, it ain't about him.

Its just a cameo for all these dumb *** characters that passed before he did.

AND THEY STILL TRYNA PUSH BETH'S ALBUM ON US.
:lol: @ the last line

I've caught on to the Walking Dead Pattern. In order for an additional black character to be added to the party, one must be eliminated from the group.

I've read many times here that the Tyrese character was supposed to be awesome. I guess the tv writers didn't give a damn and wanted to mess up his character.

Tyrese was pretty useless anyway and was too much of a liability with his constant hesitation.

I wish his last words would've been, "She did the stare and drive on me, didn't she?"

Tyreese was the humanitarian type character of these past seasons just like Dale was in the beginning. Though everyone else's character is strictly in survival mode, their decision making on the other hand were always based on morals first.

They just wasted Chad Coleman's time, man...

I wish the The Talking Dead would air the tweets critical of the show.

He hit the nail on the head with the Daryl part. Everyone knows damn well they'd sacrifice Tyreese as long as Daryl gets to stay on the show. They strayed off his character from the comic so much I didn't care if he died. I'm just happy we didn't have to wait until the season finale for it

They were showing comments from one of the show people and her saying it was the most emotional death scene they've filmed and if you had dry eyes then you have a cold heart or something like that. They talked it up like it was such an incredible episode but it just seemed so boring.

They were showing comments from one of the show people and her saying it was the most emotional death scene they've filmed and if you had dry eyes then you have a cold heart or something like that. They talked it up like it was such an incredible episode but it just seemed so boring.
Yup... all of that hype from Andrew Lincoln and all those other actors smh. THey said it was potentially the best episode 
laugh.gif

That was a tough mid-season premiere for me. Really happy to see the shows improve their SFX. 

So true. It really is a crap product yet we're all hoooooked. Not like I'll stop watching :lol: , I do find myself fast forwarding more and more during certain scenes though last year or two

All those hallucinations and cameos and Tyrese couldn't have one with his girl from back in the prison? :smh:

Last edited:
Even on Talking Dead, Tyrese is a softie. 

Chris; "Hey Tyrese, pick a more sensitive scene A or B."

Tyrese: "Nah Nah, that's like asking me to pick a favorite kid, they are my kids man, nah, I can't pick, I love everybody, I am so PC weh weh"

Back
Top Bottom