The Walking Dead - Official Thread

wasnt someone saying they were planning to kill off tyrese soon anyways because hes on or about to start another show? thats why i wasnt really surprised

episode was alright though. im trying to keep in mind that the first episode of this season also started off with a bang, but tinkered off. so im trying not to raise my expectations too fast.

I liked the way the show was filmed, with Ty hallucinating and being pulled over.

I was glad he was killed and taken out of his misery. He was a weak and useless character(unless it was babysitting). But it's like they traded one(Ty), for another(Noah). Tired of seeing emasculated black men on the show quite frankly.

About DAMB time! I don't eem feel bad Ty was off....he was probably the worst developed character to ever grace the show...

I'm I the only one that enjoyed seeing the Governor again? :lol:

They were showing comments from one of the show people and her saying it was the most emotional death scene they've filmed and if you had dry eyes then you have a cold heart or something like that. They talked it up like it was such an incredible episode but it just seemed so boring.

FOH!!!!

Andreas death >>>

Merle's death >>>>

He'll even TWDs most hated characters death, Lori >>

Ty was a waste...dude had so much potential, they turned Carol into an alpha character before him....is almost as Tho the writers had something against the actor...lol

Not a bad episode at all. Ty's hallucinations were top notch.

The conversation with the governor is one of thee best convos in TWD.

The symbolism was through the roof. And then the pastors eulogy.. Too ill

Seriously, if Rick still had Shane and they joined the Governor's group, they would've been untouchable :lol:

But these cannibals sound like they're about to be a problem.

Tyrese was pathetic. Couldn't / wouldn't do the necessary things just to survive.

He was dead weight- pun intended.

And I read that the actor Noah is also starting another show...

Seriously, if Rick still had Shane and they joined the Governor's group, they would've been untouchable :lol:

But these cannibals sound like they're about to be a problem.

All those egos in one place would've turned bad. Fake liam neeson was a psycho, shane was a psycho too that was losing his mind, rick had his own hallucinations. Maybe governor and shane would've fought over andrea unless she was down with double teams.

On the talking dead they talked about Carol City apologizing to tyrese about what happened at the prison. Did she confess to him what happened? I don't remember that scene.

On the talking dead they talked about Carol City apologizing to tyrese about what happened at the prison. Did she confess to him what happened? I don't remember that scene.

yeah she did. forgot which episode but she definitely did

The reason Tyrese didn't work in the show is because of Daryl. He took all the Alpha, :lol:

They threw Tyrese in to appease the graphic novel fan base. Poorly developed, soft, etc etc.

I still had hope they would develop him, but, it's not going to happen now.

Good first episode.

The reason Tyrese didn't work in the show is because of Daryl. He took all the Alpha, :lol:

They threw Tyrese in to appease the graphic novel fan base. Poorly developed, soft, etc etc.

I still had hope they would develop him, but, it's not going to happen now.

Good first episode.

daryl is such a boring character now. Fans love him like crazy though. If he's ever killed off, I don't doubt fans will cry tears then tweet a ton of hateful things.

What a perfect way for Charmin soft Tyreese to go out. Gettin all emotional at a picture on the wall and doesn't even realize he's about to be bit

They need to chill with trying to get artistic with the cinematography.
I think they should continue it. Cinetography on the shoe all season has been such an improvement. Last night's episode was a great example.

Also enjoyed the cameo's in the episode too.

What a perfect way for Charmin soft Tyreese to go out. Gettin all emotional at a picture on the wall and doesn't even realize he's about to be bit
roll.gif
My thing is,  if I knew there was a zombie in one room, I'd make sure the next room is safe from that zombie before thinking about life.

Back
Top Bottom