The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Lauren Cohan is absolutely stunning.

pimp.gif

that accent.

Bros point me in the direction of a place online where I can get caught up with this season....haven't watched one episode and just caught the end of last weekends episode and that **** gave me chills, reminded me why I fell in love with this show in the first place..

Bros point me in the direction of a place online where I can get caught up with this season....haven't watched one episode and just caught the end of last weekends episode and that **** gave me chills, reminded me why I fell in love with this show in the first place..

This season has been :wow: so far

Looking for it now but can't find the full episodes.

Maybe someone else has better luck.

Since Darryl's not in the comics, Merle isn't in the comics either right?
Yup. Neither is Meg's sister from my recollection. Think she had a brother instead.

Meg's had two brothers and two little sisters
Well I meant th chick playing her sister on the show wasn't in the comic from what I remember. Can't recall her name either.
Yup. Neither is Meg's sister from my recollection. Think she had a brother instead.

Meg's had two brothers and two little sisters
Who is Meg? Are you guys talking about Maggie?

Andrea looks like a delicious cougar in that pic.
:lol: I aint even realize I made a mistake about her name and it spread to uptempo. Memory gets fuzzy when I'm referring to issues that happened like a year back.

Meg, Maggie, meh.

Last edited:

i can never find a place to stream. i always have to torrent them.

Sarah Wayne Callies the lady who plays Lori was on the show "The Talk" this morning

someone just uplaoded the video

she looks different with make up

oh and expect another child to be killed in the show from what she said

Last edited:
Who's meg's sister? I couldn't find a pic of her on google.
Don't want to be accused of spoiling anything but I'll just say her sisters and brothers were not important at all :lol: From what I remember only one brother was really named and involved.

Also I meant Maggie not Meg.

Don't want to be accused of spoiling anything but I'll just say her sisters and brothers were not important at all
laugh.gif
From what I remember only one brother was really named and involved.

OH.
No wonder Sophia was trying to get at Carl in the comics. Who are your fav. characters in the comics?

I keep hearing that Tyrese guy getting referenced but I haven't gotten to a part where he does something cool, brave, etc.

Don't want to be accused of spoiling anything but I'll just say her sisters and brothers were not important at all :lol: From what I remember only one brother was really named and involved.

OH.
No wonder Sophia was trying to get at Carl in the comics. Who are your fav. characters in the comics?
I keep hearing that Tyrese guy getting referenced but I haven't gotten to a part where he does something cool, brave, etc.
Comic characters are really different from the show. Shane didn't have that much impact imo. My fav characters are/were Rick, Tyrese, and Michonne. Tyrese will start doing cool things after he has his own tragedy. He's really badass backing up Rick as the leader. The Governor/Woodbury arc is when **** gets real for a lot of characters.

The dynamic in the comics is really different in the way Kirkman was able to juggle characters and develop them as opposed to how the show approaches things so in many ways it's two very different experiences not even counting how the stories have went in two different ways at certain points.

Last edited:
Don't want to be accused of spoiling anything but I'll just say her sisters and brothers were not important at all
laugh.gif
From what I remember only one brother was really named and involved.

OH.
Comic characters are really different from the show. Shane didn't have that much impact imo. My fav characters are/were Rick, Tyrese, and Michonne. Tyrese will start doing cool things after he has his own tragedy. He's really badass backing up Rick as the leader. The Governor/Woodbury arc is when **** gets real for a lot of characters.

The dynamic in the comics is really different in the way Kirkman was able to juggle characters and develop them as opposed to how the show approaches things so in many ways it's two very different experiences not even counting how the stories have went in two different ways at certain points.
Well, now I know that Tyrese's daughter is going to die. IDK who woodbury is so I'm not going to google it. Good, I'm looking forward to that. By real do you real as in we can't defend ourselves from these walkers or real as in let's put ourselves in stupid situations and get members of group killed because of those decisions?

So far, I'm liking the seriousness of the comics way more then the show. Lori is still a ….. but she's not as bad as tv show lori. Do you know how long Kirkman plans to keep releasing comic book issues?

Thanks for the insight.

Last edited:
ahhhhh just got caught up.....this season is amazing!....the last episode :wow: i can take any of the characters catching an L....id be devastated if they off Glenn or Daryl, like i dont think ill be able to continue the show without those 2.

OH.

Well, now I know that Tyrese's daughter is going to die. IDK who woodbury is so I'm not going to google it. Good, I'm looking forward to that. By real do you real as in we can't defend ourselves from these walkers or real as in let's put ourselves in stupid situations and get members of group killed because of those decisions?

So far, I'm liking the seriousness of the comics way more then the show. Lori is still a ….. but she's not as bad as tv show lori. Do you know how long Kirkman plans to keep releasing comic book issues?

Thanks for the insight.
Woodbury is just the name of the town. Nothing spoilery there and I tried not to spoil that other part for you but it'll still be interesting/slightly shocking how it goes down and what he does to cope with it.

Kirkman's on issue 103 and counting. He's also writing several other comics and overseeing a few others he's started. There hasn't been anything said about the end of TWD. He hasn't even made comments like I know how this ends or w/e. Where we're at now it's no end in sight. The comics have a flow to them that fans are use to, it's a clear pattern and you could even call it repetitive but Kirkman manages to keep us engaged and reading with all of the compelling things he throws at the characters through all these ups and downs. When you catch up you may be numb to a few key character's deaths but the story remains interesting. So I don't even know if he wants it to end. As an indie comic it's currently the most successful one, arguably most successful on this side of the world given how it at times outsells comics from Marvel and DC. He could make it like those long *** running comics so I'm not sure there.

Last edited:
@Steezy yeah dog, every episode i watch im so damn nervous that my dude darryl is bout to get aced. its really become my main source of suspense while watching the show.

I'll be :smh: ing if when Merle finally finds Daryl that that's when Daryl dies.

Grown *** men will be shedding tears everywhere...,it's funny because I hattteeddddd his guts in the beginning of the show, but seeing him turn around and become pretty much Ricks right hand man is so dope, my dudes character development has been amazing...I'd be tight if he gets off'ed T-Dog steez...that **** was weak.

Has anyone else noticed the double lightning bolt logo /sticker on Daryl's motorcycle? Isn't it a symbol that the Nazis used?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom