The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I just remembered that the season is split into two parts ffffffuuuuuuu 
mad.gif

Especially when he collapses :frown:

It's like he blacked out from hearing such tragedy

Man, love is tough

1st time watching the end of that ep with split focus I thought Rick had found out it was Carl that had to put the bullet in Lori which necessitated the "No No No" part of his agony. I assumed he figured it out without it being said but I'd love to see his reaction when told that's how it went down.

I find it hard to believe how Rick is gonna overcome the fact that yet never really patched things up...the guilt...**** man..

Love this show...

well according to other forums we have already seen Tyrese :nerd:

Has anyone else noticed the double lightning bolt logo /sticker on Daryl's motorcycle? Isn't it a symbol that the Nazis used?

I noticed that before I even noticed the bike :lol: But yep, that's the symbol

Ditto to Rick's reaction to Lori's death, I felt for him, though I've been wanting Lori to die for 2 and a half seasons now

I just remembered that the season is split into two parts ffffffuuuuuuu >:
The people in charge at AMC need to stop with that bs. Let the whole damn season air. Doing the same crap with Breaking Bad.

They do it because they don't have enough of their own original programming to run through the Spring and Summer. For as much praise as the network gets, this is something they aren't good at. It's the reason why HBO and the like can run through an entire season like its nothing.

Who even said Lori is dead. They never showed Carl actually shoot. She may just of passes out cause they never checked her vitals. Or she may be a zombie and bite the baby making everyone realize the baby is the cure

Back
Top Bottom