The Walking Dead - Official Thread

To reiterate what some folks are saying, 

The zombie that is licking it's fingers w/ barbecue sauce in the boiler room is NOT Lori. Do you guys remember Maggie performing a C-section with a knife to Lori? If it was Lori then that Zombie would of had a gaping opening in the middle of the shirtless zombie's stomach.
I was thinking that zombie ate Lori's body for some reason since its stomach was bloated but I don't remember if zombies eat dead bodies. It would've been way messier too with bones and body parts everywhere. So is another possibility zombie Lori went off somewhere?

Last edited:
I was thinking that zombie ate Lori's body for some reason since its stomach was bloated but I don't remember if zombies eat dead bodies.

That's pretty much what happened , they said the zombie ate Lori on Talking dead. It also looked like the zombies that killed T Dog ate some pieces of him .

Who I'm hoping the person on the other end of the phone is.....
I'm hoping they switch it up from the comics and make it Shane instead. His first words, "I said you couldn't keep her safe".

And as Lori goes, I believe she's dead. But I don't believe that zombie ate her up that fast. I believe we will see a Zombie Lori.

What if the person on the phone is this guy

a few things I wish they would clear up on the show

1. I wish Rick would run into the black kid and his dad from the 1st season. Does Rick even have his radio anymore??

2. Did they even find the group of bad men that they were worried about on the farm? Seems like Shane killed that kid for nothing

3. What happened to the Vato gang in Atlanta?

4. Where the heck is Carol?

^^^ Didn't that vato gang in Atlanta take refuge in the senior center? I think they just decided to take their chances there....

a few things I wish they would clear up on the show
1. I wish Rick would run into the black kid and his dad from the 1st season. Does Rick even have his radio anymore??
2. Did they even find the group of bad men that they were worried about on the farm? Seems like Shane killed that kid for nothing
3. What happened to the Vato gang in Atlanta?
4. Where the heck is Carol?

I'm pretty sure some of these questions will be answered in the next few episodes.
Some of them have to do with the comic book

Looks like a deleted episode, lol. I see why the scene was cut but there were some parts that could've been used. Showing that the place had been raided, not by zombies, could've served as a sign of what's to come.

I'm thinking the kid Shane killed was from Woodbury based on how he explained the setup of where his people were.

What if the person on the phone is this guy
i

I really was anticipating the return of this guy and his son. I feel like the writers owed his character so much more

I
Given that it's been so long I'll just say I doubt they felt that way given that Kirkman did the same damn thing in the comic. If they brought him back it'd probably be one of the more independent things they've done with a character which had nothing to do with the comic like the lab guy and talk about they're all infected and Shane living for so long.
Kirkman aint really do much with this dude either. Really had no plans for him.

You guys don't think it's possible that Carol could have saved Lori some how? No way i'm believing Carol died off camera just like that.

Remember she was practicing on zombies to do a C-Section...When she ran off she could have ran into an unconscience Lori and some how saved and is some where in the jail keeping her alive? I'm 70% Lori is dead...But I wouldn't be surprised if this happen. How Ironic that the best person to save her is also missing...

You guys don't think it's possible that Carol could have saved Lori some how? No way i'm believing Carol died off camera just like that.

Remember she was practicing on zombies to do a C-Section...When she ran off she could have ran into an unconscience Lori and some how saved and is some where in the jail keeping her alive? I'm 70% Lori is dead...But I wouldn't be surprised if this happen. How Ironic that the best person to save her is also missing...

honeslty this prob the best reach ive heard :lol:

everyone saying shes not dead without giving logical explanations :lol:

This is really exposing the IQ and gullibility levels of walking dead fans on NT.

Last edited:
ya'll gotta let lori go man, she's as dead as they come..

i could've swore ya'll hated her.
That's the main thing that doesn't make sense to me. Dudes hated Lori with a passion. Now they don't believe and don't want to believe she's dead. Seems like a perfect example of loving to hate someone.

That's the main thing that doesn't make sense to me. Dudes hated Lori with a passion. Now they don't believe and don't want to believe she's dead. Seems like a perfect example of loving to hate someone.

All of this.

I'm happy as hell she's gone.

ya'll gotta let lori go man, she's as dead as they come..

i could've swore ya'll hated her.
I don't think it's that, it's just that tv viewers are skeptical about everything now and they need to create theories for everything. I blame Lost and Breaking Bad for making people questioning anything that happens in a show.

Just letting you guys know, Lori is on the other line of the call. As it was in the comics.

I was thinking the same thing.

No leftovers of Lori? No bones or anything.

They SAID she died. They SAID that was her hair in that walker's mouth. SAID SAID SAID. When did Walkers start carrying dead bodies off? When have you seen them eating the entire body? Why did Rick look at the bullet the way he did?

I'm not saying she is alive. But I'm not sure she is sitting in some Zombie stomachs either.

Back
Top Bottom