The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I thought that zombie Rick killed was Lori as well initially, but I was confused because that zombie was pretty much bald.

Had me like "How did Lori get a fade after she turned?"

And the notion that the zombie ate Lori whole like that still seems off to me. It's like the zombie made Lori into a patty and swallowed her whole. At least leave some remnants of her (beside her hair like they did with T-Dog)

the way the zombies eat i don't think they eat the whole thing i've noticed if something else distracts them they leave whatever they are eating if that makes sense lol

Woulda been epic if the baby was black, then Rick looks up to the sky and yells "T-DAAAAAAWWWWWGGG!!!!!"

roll credits
The last two pages on here have been great.

2 twists that need to happen.

Then he can call everyday like "Yeah I was banging your ***** cuz you and Shane wasn't hitting right. Can't remember the amount of times I had to ditch Carl to get in those guts. *Click*"

The walker Rick went ape on was a man. :lol:

Watch it again. He has no shirt with a pair of slacks on. No gaping c-section cut or anything.

I thought that zombie Rick killed was Lori as well initially, but I was confused because that zombie was pretty much bald.

Had me like "How did Lori get a fade after she turned?"

And the notion that the zombie ate Lori whole like that still seems off to me. It's like the zombie made Lori into a patty and swallowed her whole. At least leave some remnants of her (beside her hair like they did with T-Dog)

I was watching it last night like "Where are her breast" :lol: :smh:

w/o NT I would be so lost rightnow. :lol:

Theres no doubt in my mind that Lori is dead. Yall need to let it go.

Carol is definitely still alive. Just like the prisoner that Rick left outside they never showed either dying.

Michonne is nice with that sword :pimp:

Psycho Rick :wow:

Rick has been trying to stay cool & clam for so long he finally reached his breaking point.

I don't even know why there killing everyone off the show.

Are they planning to introduce more new characters on the upcoming seasons?

And am I the only one that get bored when the story is about the people in the village and governor?

Pulled out her teeth.

They kill people off to make room for new characters.

Also remember now they are at a prison, a landmark if you will. Various people will come and go.

To reiterate what some folks are saying, 

The zombie that is licking it's fingers w/ barbecue sauce in the boiler room is NOT Lori. Do you guys remember Maggie performing a C-section with a knife to Lori? If it was Lori then that Zombie would of had a gaping opening in the middle of the shirtless zombie's stomach.

Back
Top Bottom