The Walking Dead - Official Thread

What if the person on the phone is this guy

I didn't watch the Talking Dead episode, but if that is what they said then i'll go with it for now. They're always straight forward on there and don't try to trick us viewers unless they were told to do so this time. I haven't watched since last season because it's laughable when most of the dork guests talk about what their plans are for a zombie apocalypse. They'd be appetizers the first day or two it happened.

^lol

Lori is DEAD!!! What I don't believe, though, is that the bloated zombie ate her up that fast. The time gap between the ending of 304 and the beginning of 305 had to be only a few minutes. I fail to believe that zombie swallowed her up that fast.

^It was probably a few hours given Rick had to kill his way to that room. Rick was in that wing the whole damn day and we don't really know when he found it since he was inside the whole time.
We have never repeat never seen a zombie eat a whole body......
Yeah and we probably never will. A scene like that serves no purpose :lol: They'll probably just keep pulling that off screen. They didn't really show them devouring every piece of T-Dog but we caught them in the act when only his rib cage was left.

Last edited:
Just letting you guys know, Lori is on the other line of the call. As it was in the comics.

I'm hoping they switch it up and make it Shane. On the Talking Dead they hinted that it was possible they may not go the same route as the comics for this part. Either way, it's pretty obvious the phone really isn't ringing, so chances if it being someone that may be physically alive is slim.

Can't wait for tonight's episode!!!

Anybody see this?

In an interview with EW.com Kirkman stated the December 2 fall finale of the AMC drama will feature a new character straight from The Walking Dead comic.

“There’s a new character added,” Kirkman told EW. “A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that.”

EW speculates that it might be Tyreese, a fan-favorite character from early in the comic series — and Kirkman could neither confirm nor deny.

“I don’t know, man!” he said. “I don’t know. I got no clue!”

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/11/wire-actor-may-be-joining-the-walking-dead-cast/#ixzz2CcNNz8en

Entertainment Weekly says that the dude who played Cutty from "The Wire" has been spotted around the show's Atlanta filming location, I'm all for Tyreese being put on the show, he was one of my favorite characters from the comics

Anybody see this?

In an interview with EW.com Kirkman stated the December 2 fall finale of the AMC drama will feature a new character straight from The Walking Dead comic.

“There’s a new character added,” Kirkman told EW. “A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that.”

EW speculates that it might be Tyreese, a fan-favorite character from early in the comic series — and Kirkman could neither confirm nor deny.

“I don’t know, man!” he said. “I don’t know. I got no clue!”

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2012/11/wire-actor-may-be-joining-the-walking-dead-cast/#ixzz2CcNNz8en

Entertainment Weekly says that the dude who played Cutty from "The Wire" has been spotted around the show's Atlanta filming location, I'm all for Tyreese being put on the show, he was one of my favorite characters from the comics
I would've sworn I posted this info in this thread already (not this article). Must've been another TWD thread.

Anyway, as I said next season will be the best with him in it. Plus I'm figuring given how they change things like minor story lines and how some characters die he may survive longer in to arcs after The Governor.
The arc with the cannibals :wow: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom