The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I see the way they're trying to make the show better is by adding in extra gore. There's a lot of scenes with walkers the way they show it they didn't have the past seasons. Walker's guts falling out, the up close and personal killings to the head, etc.

I hope they don't Tyrese Glen with the situation he got himself in.

This episode had good story progression. Next week will be the same, not many huge twists. They'll probably come across the town in the last few seconds of the show. Then that'll be the big episode.

How many more ep's we got of this half season?

You know...I love the way they brought her to group. Solid ep all around, everyone got their moments and it all rang true in the flow of the story.

This show's working hard to make me forget last season.

This dude Glenn is a corn ball.

How you gon trust the dip.... that you couldn't trust in season 1?

I hope Darryl puts an arrow in Merle's head.

The meet, The fight, The baby, The evacuation

cant wait :smokin

im guessing the next episode will show the lead up to the meet and fight and the episode after that will probably be pure action from beginning to end no more cutting back from scene to scene

Last edited:
Glenn doesn't have it in him, not like Rick does.
It's not even that.

Glenn was on some "I'm going to protect you Maggie" type steez since the beginning on this season.

When push came to shove, he couldn't protect Maggie.
laugh.gif

Wait...when's the mid-season break gonna be?

oh crap I forgot about that

what if they do the lead up to the meet and fight

and just before its about to go down stop the season and make us wait for the 2nd part of season in 2013

mannnnnn that would have people goin ape :lol:

Glenn probably made the best possible move. I mean going back to the camp and telling Daryl he saw his brother but had to kill him probably would not have worked out well.

This show is only getting better....the way she walks up to the camp, Ricks 1 episode meltdown was completely nessesary....I've never been able to get into any series and I am absolutely in love with this one....ya need to back off my dude Glenn tomabout he's not about that life, ya must of forgot who saved Ricks *** the first season.

This show is only getting better....the way she walks up to the camp, Ricks 1 episode meltdown was completely nessesary....I've never been able to get into any series and I am absolutely in love with this one....ya need to back off my dude Glenn tomabout he's not about that life, ya must of forgot who saved Ricks *** the first season.
Glenn is just a nice guy.  His emotions get in the way.  He ain't no killer. Hope they run a train on Maggie and force him to watch, I bet he wishes he pulled the trigger then.

Glenn probably made the best possible move. I mean going back to the camp and telling Daryl he saw his brother but had to kill him probably would not have worked out well.

Glenn should have just shot him and said nothing, I'm pretty sure Daryl assume his brother is already dead or that he will just never see him again.

I know logic's the last thing to bring in here, what with ol pregnant ***** = a beergut. But a shot to the head...muscles seize up. You don't know if use could've killed Merle AND Maggie in one go. I ain't mad at him, I'm mad at the situation.

Glenn should have just shot him and said nothing, I'm pretty sure Daryl assume his brother is already dead or that he will just never see him again.
Though Daryl hasn't brought it up I think he still believes his brother is alive. He knows his brother is a true survivor and there's a chance he's still out there.

Though Daryl hasn't brought it up I think he still believes his brother is alive. He knows his brother is a true survivor and there's a chance he's still out there.

He might think Merle is still alive but I feel like he's come to terms that it's highly unlikely he'll never see him again.

He might think Merle is still alive but I feel like he's come to terms that it's highly unlikely he'll never see him again.
Thought about it, and yeah you're probably right. Glenn should've just popped his *** and kept it moving. But Glenn isn't that type of dude. He's too honest. It would've got to him and eventually he would've told Daryl. Just like he told about the Walkers in the barn, Lori being pregnant, and smashing Maggie.

^^Your definitely on the point with your assessment on Glenn. He's a nice guy and it would have eventually came out to Daryl and the group, my dude Glenn can't keep anything in the vault and just doesn't have that ruthlessness in him. I mean look at when he saved Rick in Season 1, nobody else would have tried to help a guy trapped in that tank surrounded by all those walkers.

Back
Top Bottom