The Walking Dead - Official Thread

"Are we having fun yet?!"
...tell me I'm not the only one who thought of Party Down.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Michonnbo
smokin.gif
Instantly thought of Party Down. "Are we having fun yet?!"
laugh.gif

Man, I really hate waiting a week for these episodes... then, there's the mid-season break
sick.gif
Check out other shows in the mean time.

This whole time I'm thinking tyrese the singer will be in the show....but it's cutty (chad Coleman) playing the character in the comics named tyrese

So.. rick and michonne will chop it up, Darryl will find out that his brother still alive and camping with the Gov.

You guys think Darryl will go on rick side and fight his own brother?

I want daryll....

god this show is starting to annoy me but I cant stop watching it.

The 30 min of rick tripping out and talking to lori on the phone. Hope it stops soon.

Merryl still surviving after 3 season. Someone needs to end his life asap. Kind of remind me of teabag of prison break. this character type is starting to get old.

Some of you guys really expected Glenn to just shoot Merle? It would make no sense.

I wonder how Daryl's going to handle the fact that his brother is evil and kidnapped Glenn and whatever the girl's name was.

Some of you guys really expected Glenn to just shoot Merle? It would make no sense.

I wonder how Daryl's going to handle the fact that his brother is evil and kidnapped Glenn and whatever the girl's name was.

why not? if a dude had a gun to my girl's head in a zombie apocalypse damn right i'm shooting him no questions.

i think daryl will stay on rick's side and if darl dies i'm done with this show. dude saved the crew too many times to die, he's clearly the strongest in the crew.

She could've easily sneaked up behind him. He was on the ground holding Maggie. I mean even if he notices her that gives Glenn the perfect distraction to blow his brains out. If she's on some I don't know them steez why take the supplies to the prison looking for help?
On another thought of Glen's fate
Since Kirkman semi regretted handicapping Rick, what if that's what happens to Glen instead? I honestly doubt Rick will go to Woodbury all peaceful like in the comics and then get screwed like that. Figure he'll be on guard from the jump.

That, or issue #100 may happen sooner than expected :smh: :frown: . I'd be extremely pissed if Glenn doesn't make it past this season. He's probably my favorite character.

[h1]You think Darly is going to die soon?[/h1]

He will die in the meet up/fight so will Merl

They will introduce Tyrese his role will replace Daryl's......I always thought Daryl was gonna take a L cause he isnt in the comics and more chracters have to be inrtoduced

Hershal, The Baby, & Carol will get the boot too

just my prediction

He will die in the meet up/fight so will Merl
They will introduce Tyrese his role will replace Daryl's......I always thought Daryl was gonna take a L cause he isnt in the comics and more chracters have to be inrtoduced
Hershal, The Baby, & Carol will get the boot too
just my prediction

I dont know about that stuff, because they clearly arent going by the comics. Im guessing Glenn will get killed, and maybe hershel. Idk if they are going to introduce the Tyrese character

I dont think Daryl will go, because without him they pretty much cant rely on rick to save them (the group) all the time.

Last edited:
I dont know about that stuff, because they clearly arent going by the comics. Im guessing Glenn will get killed, and maybe hershel. Idk if they are going to introduce the Tyrese character
I dont think Daryl will go, because without him they pretty much cant rely on rick to save them (the group) all the time.

Thats where they introduce Tyrese

hello Tyrese bye Daryl

Tyrese had a big role in the comics thats very similar to what Daryl does in the show

so I think they will kill off Daryl and bring Tyrese

plus I seen they hired Chad Coleman to play Tyrese

so we will see him at some point in this season if they let that information out

Last edited:
Hey_

Yeah, offin' Daryl would be a HUGE ratings mistake.

MIchonne gonna top "Tyrese" off?

Julius F. Wrek

can't believe Michonne did not try anything to save Glenn. But it was :pimp: how she made it all the way to the prison with the zombie blood camo :lol:
She would've just got shot again. Her sword can't do much against Merle's gun at a distance and she doesn't know Glen or Maggie.
She could've easily sneaked up behind him. He was on the ground holding Maggie. I mean even if he notices her that gives Glenn the perfect distraction to blow his brains out. If she's on some I don't know them steez why take the supplies to the prison looking for help?
Michonne was limping, maybe she would've still been able to sneak up behind him without Merle hearing. She went to the prison because she's shot and has no where else to go. She needs allies and will tell Rick what happened and that she wants to go back and get Andrea. Should be cool to see Rick, Daryl, and Michonne as a team.

No T-Dog and Herschel down to one wheel...I got Team Governor -3

Rick is a certified nutjob right now, and he's got a newborn to fight for. Michonne is Leonardo with the sword and will be on Team Rick, Carl stepping up to be a legitimate threat, Daryl and Merle might be a stalemate, and possibly Andrea crossing The Governor to go back to some scissor action with Michonne? Even though Woodbury has got the numbers on the offensive side, I can't count out Team Rick with their "I-got-nothing-to-lose-F-the-world-gotta-save-my-squad-chip-on-our-shoulders-underdog" mentality.

All that said, still not compelling enough for me to pick a side. I'll take the under.

Last edited:
Daryl isn't dying. The internets will implode. Killing T-Dog was already pushing it.

mark my words Daryl and Merl WILL die

NO WAY they have Daryl AND Tyrese....they play the same role

you gotta remember this show/comics doesnt care about killing off the main SUPPORT characters

The ONLY characters that will remain alive till the end is Carl & Rick because they are the focus of the whole story. Killing them is like killing off Peter in Spider Man

Hershel  will die soon.  I remember them saying they were gonna kill him off in last seasons finale, so it's only a matter of time.

I think Glenn, Daryl, Rick and Carl are safe.  Maggie or her sister might die soon also.

Back
Top Bottom