The Walking Dead - Official Thread

or michonne could've mentioned it, and darryl could've figured it out. i'm sure that's what will happen now that glenn and maggie are captured. she heard darryl's name when merle said it and that they were at a prison when glenn and maggie were talking and she will probably bring it up.

sarah silverman :pimp: and joel madden on talking dead. :smokin

Last edited:
I agree with you guys. If they did kill off Merle, it would've came back to Daryl somehow and then they would be in trouble.

Andrea is a horny girl :evil:.

so do you guys finally believe shes dead? or shes calling rick from another part of the prison :lol:

Where's Lori's body? She didnt survive this long without food, so I'm assuming a zombie climax.

If you look up Tyreese on The Walking Dead wiki it states he will appear this season and will be played by Chad Coleman.

can't believe Michonne did not try anything to save Glenn. But it was :pimp: how she made it all the way to the prison with the zombie blood camo :lol:

Can't wait

Last edited:
can't believe Michonne did not try anything to save Glenn. But it was :pimp: how she made it all the way to the prison with the zombie blood camo :lol:
She would've just got shot again. Her sword can't do much against Merle's gun at a distance and she doesn't know Glen or Maggie.
She could've easily sneaked up behind him. He was on the ground holding Maggie. I mean even if he notices her that gives Glenn the perfect distraction to blow his brains out. If she's on some I don't know them steez why take the supplies to the prison looking for help?

On another thought of Glen's fate
Since Kirkman semi regretted handicapping Rick, what if that's what happens to Glen instead? I honestly doubt Rick will go to Woodbury all peaceful like in the comics and then get screwed like that. Figure he'll be on guard from the jump.

Last edited:
The governor really has no power besides happiness but rick got no soliders. He might cav for the baby's sake

Good episode.

I like how Michonne was introduced to Rick and the group.

Looking forward to seeing how the reunion goes down between Daryl and Meryl and also the inevitable Rick/Governor showdown.

On another note, Andrea sure is generous giving up the *****.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom