The Walking Dead - Official Thread

great first episode. but I miss Beth... 
ohwell.gif

I think Enid (Coraaaal's gal pal) was the one blowing the horn.

In the preview for the next episode she's sitting in a car, with blood all over her.

Why don't they have more walkie-talkies?

People that stayed at Alexandria have no form of communication with the group that's herding walkers.

The horn was probably the only way to get the group's attention.
I want to think it's the girl, too. But can a car horn sound that loud and deep? Idk, the show has a lot of interesting things that catch my attention.

Hoping this next episode is just a solid.

I think Enid (Coraaaal's gal pal) was the one blowing the horn.

In the preview for the next episode she's sitting in a car, with blood all over her.

Why don't they have more walkie-talkies?

People that stayed at Alexandria have no form of communication with the group that's herding walkers.

The horn was probably the only way to get the group's attention.
I want to think it's the girl, too. But can a car horn sound that loud and deep? Idk, the show has a lot of interesting things that catch my attention.

Hoping this next episode is just a solid.

It sounds like a truck horn if I remember, and they show the girl sitting in a truck for the previews for next week.

Season premier was a great solid episode. I did like the use of black and white for the flash back scenes. I am curious as to who is using the horn, my gut tells me it isn't the Wolves but I do know they are lurking and e waiting for a good time to make their presence felt.  

Morgan and Rick are going to scrap and it will be epic.

Last edited:

Season premier was a great solid episode. I did like the use of black and white for the flash back scenes. I am curious as to who is using the horn, my gut tells me it isn't the Wolves but I do know they are lurking and e waiting for a good time to make their presence felt.  

Morgan and Rick are going to scrap and it will be epic.
Rick would get washed again, he's already been washed with the hands by Governor, the doctor from last season etc.  

wait the doctor washed him?

who was in the hold at the end my boy?
Let's be real. Rick should have been able to wash the doctor the moment the fight began.

Rick got washed during Rd.1 in the house and Rd. 2. in the front lawn.
laugh.gif

i think daryl and rick scrap it out b4 morgan and rick do 
nerd.gif
I'm actually assuming that's a large part of this season, internal fighting. We haven't seen too much of that between the main characters since Shane and the earlier seasons

I believe Rick will have battles with Daryl and Morgan at different points but eventually they'll all be good again

I assume you're referring to me
laugh.gif

Chain reaction b. Limited resources but got enough resources to build a wall for walkers to bounce off of, balloons to mark designated spots, gas to drive a car and a motorcycle, and lets not forget the 20+ flares they just conveniently had
laugh.gif
. It's the apocalypse but u got flares and balloons?
laugh.gif

They could've had an accelerant of some sort e.g. the ample amounts of gas they conveniently got , pour it over the edge and on a few zombies, spark it w/ the flares, zombies flock to it. Have enough accelerant to use in stages once the zombies overwhelm the flame, pour more on those zombies, repeat until they're at least melted together, even if they aren't dead.
worst logic ive read in a loooooong time.

Finally got to finish Sunday's episode.

1. I'm tired of Sasha pouting, enough already

2. Daryls bow is "iconic" I understand, but I'm tired of seeing him take aim at a crowd of 50+ walkers. Get something more efficient

3. My man Morgan's weapon, his rod, staff or whatever, is literally a mop handle(and he was polishing/cleaning it), get this dude something proper.

4. The slow zombie thing is getting to me again. Like, the human deaths toll should be no higher than 10, you can't get caught up by a slow zombie. Nah man

5. Judith appears to be 1yr old or so, man, these guys have had a productive 2 years in this aftermath

And last, will they ever change clothes?

sasha seemed like she came back around to living to live

i think abraham is starting to lose it now

That is the feeling I got also....................................I'm not looking for spoilers or anything just realistic responses. What hope do the survivors really have? This infection is worldwide correct? The Dr at the CDC said there is no cure, Eugene confessed to lying about a cure in DC so what is keeping everyone going? Why haven't they killed themselves yet?

At this point the only thing that would prevent me from doing it is knowing that I will turn if I don't get a clean shot right to the head. I get fighting as hard as they have been if there is hope, but where is it? They are slowly being picked off and severely outnumbered. How much longer can they continue living like this?

^I can see your point. But, why give up on life when you're still alive and established in a community that didn't really face any issues, until Rick leveled up to Shane?

Alexandria seemed like they have the right blueprint to establish their community to grow and survive. Whether they face outside threats or walkers and other groups (The Wolves), that's where they would work to improve and protect their way of life.

I'm sure there are tons of other communities through out the world that are slowly thriving in a community like Alexandria, but we just don't know it yet.

If I was in this situation. I would make the best out of what I have left. I want to live and survive.

Finally got to finish Sunday's episode.

1. I'm tired of Sasha pouting, enough already

2. Daryls bow is "iconic" I understand, but I'm tired of seeing him take aim at a crowd of 50+ walkers. Get something more efficient

3. My man Morgan's weapon, his rod, staff or whatever, is literally a mop handle(and he was polishing/cleaning it), get this dude something proper.

4. The slow zombie thing is getting to me again. Like, the human deaths toll should be no higher than 10, you can't get caught up by a slow zombie. Nah man

5. Judith appears to be 1yr old or so, man, these guys have had a productive 2 years in this aftermath

And last, will they ever change clothes?
What bugs me about the zombies is that at this point, their bodies should be so decayed and shriveled up, there shouldn't be any reason you can't pull yourself away from getting bit just like dude in last episode who got bit in the face. It shouldn't be able to pull you in that close when you're already resisting 
laugh.gif

^Exactly. The show focuses on Rick and Alexandria. But there are plenty of other survivors all over that the show doesn't cover.

but there are always fresh zombies in the newly dead people
I should have reworded what I was saying. I didn't mean every single zombie. I get that there are fresh, newly turned ones too. But in a lot of cases, like dude getting his face bit by the zombie stuck on the tree, that thing was old. He, in theory, should have been able to pull away.

I guess you could say, being an Alexandrian, he hasn't really had any experience running or killing zombies so he was probably too in shock. But damn, my first reaction would be to pull away.

Back
Top Bottom