The Walking Dead - Official Thread

read the zombie survival guide. gives plenty of examples on why they wouldn't last (mostly due to weather and basic science on how a body operates).

now if you can't look past that and enjoy the show for what it is, then brothers, turn it the hell off.

some of yall just can't let ish slide :lol:

I think they are looking past it but you know when you ask a question and its never answered, it kinda haunts you.

And to the Ninja Zombies, I swear sometimes it feels like they are just hiding behind trees and jumping out at people like its Freight Fest.

I just laugh and enjoy the gore now.

Last edited:
I think they are looking past it but you know when you ask a question and its never answered, it kinda haunts you.

And to the Ninja Zombies, I swear sometimes it feels like they are just hiding behind trees and jumping out at people like its Freight Fest.

I just laugh and enjoy the gore now.
GREAT description. its definitely halloween horror nights up in that world now lol. in fear the walking dead was the same when they walked into the kitchen, it was dead silent. the dad turned the corner around that last pan and there was a zombie attacking him , one sliding on the floor grabbing at the chick, and 3 more coming out a pantry door. i was like wtf zombie ambush? they got spec ops zombies in this piece

read the zombie survival guide. gives plenty of examples on why they wouldn't last (mostly due to weather and basic science on how a body operates).

now if you can't look past that and enjoy the show for what it is, then brothers, turn it the hell off.

some of yall just can't let ish slide :lol:

yaeh, some dudes really overanalyzing the show.

just enjoy it for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom