The Walking Dead - Official Thread

2. Daryls bow is "iconic" I understand, but I'm tired of seeing him take aim at a crowd of 50+ walkers. Get something more efficient

And last, will they ever change clothes?

Darail and his bow is dumb. Like really, you're going to be building up these barriers and moving a wheel barrow with a bow strapped on like that.

Darail and his bow is dumb. Like really, you're going to be building up these barriers and moving a wheel barrow with a bow strapped on like that.
while yall arguing about daryl, youre forgetting he also carries a pistol. a revolver i believe. rick on the other hand, carries only a pistol. so daryl is actually more prepared than rick.... michonne carries a sword, morgan carries a staff.... none of those are more efficient than a bow and arrow.

while yall arguing about daryl, youre forgetting he also carries a pistol. a revolver i believe. rick on the other hand, carries only a pistol. so daryl is actually more prepared than rick.... michonne carries a sword, morgan carries a staff.... none of those are more efficient than a bow and arrow.

Sure they are. You need space and opportunity for a bow. Although he has unlimited bows on some hawkeye steeze...as soon as he runs out hes a dead man. Say he loses an arm. Its a wrap on that bow game.

Darail has that Hershey's unlimited ammo cheat

Sure they are. You need space and opportunity for a bow. Although he has unlimited bows on some hawkeye steeze...as soon as he runs out hes a dead man. Say he loses an arm. Its a wrap on that bow game.

The other weapons have the same handicap. Daryl has definitely used the arrow up close. Then snatched the arrow back and stabbed another Walker in the head. The crossbow is the only silent ranged weapon they have. The sword has a 3ft reach, so unless michonne is within hugging distance she can't use her weapon. Morgan has a 4 foot reach. If Morgan loses an arm he can't use his staff. Michonne CAN still use her sword. The crossbow is pretty balanced unless you don't take your arrows back after shooting

Last edited:
The problem I have with the bow, as I said, is taking aim at a Group with it.

Man you better grab the pistola and stop being cute.

He used the pistol last year when he shot the lady cop at the hospital. Plus guns make sound which attracts more walkers. Carl is the only that I knew that had a silencer

He used the pistol last year when he shot the lady cop at the hospital. Plus guns make sound which attracts more walkers. Carl is the only that I knew that had a silencer
but they got legit ones too boul

don't you remember Glenn finding them
exactly pinoy. quite a few had silencers.  in fact, rick had a LEGIT silencerco one at that point.

osprey_45_1.jpg

and as quick as they appeared... they disappeared. it honestly made me feel like the suppressors were thrown in for advertising. cuz that silencerco osprey above is instantly recognizable. and clearly it had no impact on the story. rick even had a flashlight silencer (would never work) on at the jail. i remmber seeing an oil can (works for one shot)

Oh well, long live the bow. This week I'll probably forget all about the bow and my disdain for people dying show in and show out at the hands of slow zombies. I just had to point out what irks me, especially since I'll be continuing with the show.

Oh well, long live the bow. This week I'll probably forget all about the bow and my disdain for people dying show in and show out at the hands of slow zombies. I just had to point out what irks me, especially since I'll be continuing with the show.
speaking of slow zombies, i hate how zombies are even capable of sneaking up on anyone at all. its like they can control their wheezing and snarling if they see people around. makes no sense.

speaking of slow zombies, i hate how zombies are even capable of sneaking up on anyone at all. its like they can control their wheezing and snarling if they see people around. makes no sense.
My thoughts exactly. It's always deathly quiet until they are within arms length of you then all of a sudden it sounds like a room full of fat people sleeping.

Last edited:

Animal instincts

Do lions growl and make a lot of noise when they are stalking their prey?

This is a science-FICTION/Horror tv show about zombies.

The whole concept of rotting dead people being able to walk after so many days of decomposing, let alone attacking and eating makes no sense.

Maybe this show just isn't for you guys.

Animal instincts

The whole concept of rotting dead people being able to walk after so many days of decomposing, let alone attacking and eating makes no sense.

the excuse of "its a tv show" has never held any weight, and is the argument of a lazy thinker

Animal instincts

the excuse of "its a tv show" has never held any weight, and is the argument of a lazy thinker

My point is the whole idea of walking dead attacking and eating people makes no sense to begin with so why would them being able to sneak up on someone be a plot hole that you just can't understand?

If your going to poke holes you might as well question everything else involving zombies/walkers in the show too.

Why are they able to continue moving when their ligaments, joints, tissue, and cartilage is all deteriorating?

Why do walkers still have teeth to bite with?

How can walkers tell the difference between the living and the dead by smell?

Last edited:
Animal instincts

stop. you contradicted yourself. you start you theory/argument with animal instincts. because lions dont make a lot of noise when stalking prey. then follow that thought up with this is science-FICTION. so ur argument is real life tendencies of a lion vs science fiction zombies. then discussing the legitimacy of zombies in general. STAAAAHPPPP

there are rules created within the world. one of them is that zombies make that wheezing hoarse growling noise. it makes no sense for them to be perfectly silent to as you say "stalk their prey"
My point is the whole idea of walking dead attacking and eating people makes no sense to begin with so why would them being able to sneak up on someone be a plot hole that you just can't understand?

If your going to poke holes you might as well question everything else involving zombies/walkers in the show too.

Why are they able to continue moving when their ligaments, joints, tissue, and cartilage is all deteriorating?

Why do walkers still have teeth to bite with?

How can walkers tell the difference between the living and the dead by smell?
again. stop. everyone understands this is fiction. but if u create rules in that world then u gotta stick by em. stop with this analysis of the plausibility of zombies. you're doing the UTmost

Character-buzz-killington-facespace.png

Ok what rule was established that walkers can't sneak up on the living?

It's been happening since season 1, so why the complaints now?

:nerd:

Original quote by AEA18: My point is the whole idea of walking dead attacking and eating people makes no sense to begin with so why would them being able to sneak up on someone be a plot hole that you just can't understand?

Walking Dead zombies actually makes a lot of sense to me and I actually believe something of the sort could happen in our lifetime.

What I don't believe, is their Ninja-like ability to sneak up on you and their Thor-like ability to wrestle you down when they move at the speed of Pond Water

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom