The Walking Dead - Official Thread

clearly if they are smart enough to set elaborate traps like walkers in the food depot, they aren't mindless idiots across the board.

but go ahead, keep thinking they weak. I'm sure they won't even phase Rick's group at all, right?
I don't think the show will be stupid enough to make the wolves a dumb group

This goes to my point a earlier, the wolves introduction was curious. They really didn't pose much of a threat upon first encounter. Whether that was intended or not it's curious decision by the writers

One of my favorites episodes in a while... 
eek.gif

With all that Enid being a Wolf speculation, I think it would be cooler if she was converted into one (post Carols Day Massacre) if we see her down the line again.

Last edited:
Seems like they sent people to see how they would react to an attack. Maybe see where they run to hide or run to gather weapons and so forth so they can have more info to prepare their next attack.

if thats the case, you seen how the alexadrians operate

sending out aaron to recruit to ppl

so just have a "doe" get recruited that will find out everything (guns, weak spots etc)

then theres no need to sacrifice pawns, if this is chess

also, it didnt look like any wolves were looking for the armory

but it sounded more like the wolves are just like the world is over and everyone needs to die

i dont think their goal is to take over alexandria, just destroy it

Last edited:
I cant be the only one wondering how in the world Morgan made it back home so quickly and Rick and co. didn't. I'm pretty sure Morgan was standing right next to Rick and Michonne when the horn went off at the end of ep. 1 :lol:

Seems like they sent people to see how they would react to an attack. Maybe see where they run to hide or run to gather weapons and so forth so they can have more info to prepare their next attack.
They seemed to only have one motive which was to maim. I am interested in the group's motives. Or maybe they have non and just want to cause havoc 
I cant be the only one wondering how in the world Morgan made it back home so quickly and Rick and co. didn't. I'm pretty sure Morgan was standing right next to Rick and Michonne when the horn went off at the end of ep. 1
laugh.gif
I was wondering the same thing but Rick actually sent Morgan back alone. Everyone else stayed to get the zombies back on track

as ep 3 will run same timeline as ep 2, I'm betting walkers causes Morgan to separate from michonne and Rick allowing only him to make it back to help out.

I take it yall don't ever think past your question then.

They seemed to only have one motive which was to maim. I am interested in the group's motives. Or maybe they have non and just want to cause havoc 

Maybe their leader isn't far away and is watching somehow. I'm only working on half info. This is just a theory. I mean **** they could just be crazy with no agenda but I doubt that.

yea this whole idea of sending in pawns first :rolleyes

like this the zombie apocalypse aint nobody got time for that

not to mention ruining the initial element of surprise with some dumb psycho pawns.

No, i think that was the real attack and it was planned to occur specifically when all the gunslingers wouldn't be there. Wolves suck lol

Man can't wait till negan comes and we get a legitimate threat to the group.

Governors group was alright but nowhere near as strong as ricks. Terminus was easily beaten, and the wolves didn't even kill a main character

Man can't wait till negan comes and we get a legitimate threat to the group.

Governors group was alright but nowhere near as strong as ricks. Terminus was easily beaten, and the wolves didn't even kill a main character
The wolves will be back. That one wolf took the gun. Hopefully he comes back and kills a few main characters. That'd be nice

Back
Top Bottom