The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Rick and Carl are the only 2 ppl that I think are guaranteed to make it to the end

Nah I feel they will off Rick and have Carl Daryl n Machonne be the 3 to stay till the end and fill the Rick leadership role

Rick hasnt been Rick since Shane so I dont care for him

just keep Michonne and Daryl maybe some nice yambs here and there popping up and ill be satisfied with TWD

my attention is on Fear The Walking Dead and Flight 462 im more interested in those

Nah I feel they will off Rick and have Carl Daryl n Machonne be the 3 to stay till the end and fill the Rick leadership role

Rick hasnt been Rick since Shane so I dont care for him

just keep Michonne and Daryl maybe some nice yambs here and there popping up and ill be satisfied with TWD

my attention is on Fear The Walking Dead and Flight 462 im more interested in those
None of those characters can carry the show IMO. Would be quite weaker lead(s)

I do think they could potentially kill Carl off but Rick carries the show. He's the engine that drives every storyline 

I can see them killing off Carl. Dudes acting is boo boo.

I would say that hes getting better....

But he only says 2 lines an episode

Judith needs to go tho. Make it interdasting an have her turn into a zombie before she dies like in Dawn of the Dead

Ricks hand needs to stay intact too.

Rick starting to look like Viigo Mortenson
laugh.gif

i thought glenn was dead too but after seeing that 1 picture with him in the background with the new character jesus it makes me think twice... he also wasnt on talking dead usually where dead characters go like how beth was there

i thought glenn was dead too but after seeing that 1 picture with him in the background with the new character jesus it makes me think twice... he also wasnt on talking dead usually where dead characters go like how beth was there

That pic coulda been taken months ago when they were filming the season

Man just seen Glen's death. Wow that was the most gruesome a main charter has died. Glad tho more original characters have to die this season they're becoming almost safe like

I  dont understand why these guys dont just cover themselves in zombie guts or walk with pet zombies like Michonne did earlier when the show introduced her. Also dont understand why they dont mercy-kill members who are being eaten alive by the walkers.

Last edited:
There are ALOT of theories out there and we didnt get a memorial for him so Im just seeting here waiting for next week like 
frown.gif
 but I think next week will be a full flash back episode which pissed me off since we are about 4 weeks out from the season break 
grin.gif

I  dont understand why these guys dont just cover themselves in zombie guts or walk with pet zombies like Michonne did earlier when the show introduced her. Also dont understand why they dont mercy-kill members who are being eaten alive by the walkers.
definitely thought they'd mercy kill the guy who was getting eaten up against the fence.

finally able to watch last night's episode.

Glenn ain't dead b.

Those intestines were from Nicholas.

Glenn isn't going out like that.

I don't see why they won't kill a few walkers put their bloody clothes on...maybe it would be too easy and the show could be boring at times
This, it's almost like they forgot they can do this.

definitely thought they'd mercy kill the guy who was getting eaten up against the fence.
I thought Michonne was going to put the sword through his head. smh

Back
Top Bottom