The Walking Dead - Official Thread

i really hope we get to see savage carol before this season is over 
devil.gif
 she was a straight up G last season saving everyones *** and now she doesnt even get 2 sentences an episode 
mean.gif

Carol >>>>> Shane

If you think otherwise you are watching the wrong show and I won't take anything you say serious about this show

:lol: at bringing up Shane. Shane was going off the rails. Would'nt have lasted with the crew. Get over it. This season has been entertaining as hell.

Last edited:
Carol >>>>> Shane

Carol isn't innately savage ...she's Rick level savage. They're just tired of being pushed around. Shane was TTG from jump, before they even made it to the CDC. Shoot first ask questions later. His savagery is to TWD what Batman is to prep time.

I suggest you re-watch the series.
laugh.gif
 Carol not built like Shane...

Add up the characters that would still be alive if Shane was alive. Carol owes her life to Shane by the way 
laugh.gif

Shane was flourishing in the walker apocalypse, like:

900x900px-LL-3f431b6f_bane.gif

its really up in the air for whoever gets killed by negan. Everyone has a valid reason

Daryl - received a lot of focus lately and all the foreshadowing (blowing up negans crew, overconfidence, new amc show)

Maggie - can't have two babies on the show, plus she cut her hair in real life

Glenn - all the false deaths and focus on him

Abraham - a ton of focus on him lately. Also he's been content with life, usually a bad sign

Michonne - ricks new love interest. They might be building this up so that it will devastate Rick that much more.

just caught up on the last two
episodes were LIT

rick plowing michonne now :lol:

they should just over take Jesus's group

this doctor performing a sonogram
:lol:

have a bad feeling that one of the main characters is not making it past this battle:\

I'm talking about the guy Rick bit. Rick bit dude cause he was trying to rape Carl.
good point.

Rick's as crazy if not more than Shane ever was.

If this show had dragon balls, shane would be wished back like vegeta.

Back
Top Bottom