The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I was watching Might Ducks 3 when suddenly

Bruh Shane was 4 seasons ago...I think is time you stop watching :lol:

...STILL, no one has matched Shane's savagery. A lot of people would still be alive if Shane was, something that was admitted to by Rick and others.

Merle?

Shane was a savage w/ no thought process. When things hit the fan, it was "Go for self" you can't take that approach every time. I don't blame him for leaving the big dude to become a buffet tho.

Shane was a savage w/ no thought process. When things hit the fan, it was "Go for self" you can't take that approach every time. I don't blame him for leaving the big dude to become a buffet tho.
As opposed to what, Rick's rationale? That **** should be a noun "rick-rationale"...then he makes this stupid face when he realizes how bad he screwed up.

:lol: Rick at least tries to listen to other perspectives most of the time, Shane wanted to be like the Governor. Rick has learned to turn his savagery on and off as we seen this past Sunday, went from holding hands w/ Michonne in the camper to poking dudes in the neck :lol:

laugh.gif
Rick at least tries to listen to other perspectives most of the time, Shane wanted to be like the Governor. Rick has learned to turn his savagery on and off as we seen this past Sunday, went from holding hands w/ Michonne in the camper to poking dudes in the neck
laugh.gif
Nah man, Rick's poor judgement is what puts everyone in danger time and time again. Daryl wasn't trying to hear nothing Jesus has to say, he was like "we scored with the truck, bro, let's bounce". But Rick uses that flawed rationale of his, and gets reeled in on some Home Alone slapstick while his kids starve. Now, someone has to die because Rick feels cocky.

Last edited:
Shane wouldn't have survived. He doesn't listen to anyone but himself. When someone with a bigger stick would came bopping thru we would have got offed.

Shane wouldn't have survived. He doesn't listen to anyone but himself. When someone with a bigger stick would came bopping thru we would have got offed.
these cats don't wanna hear none of that. they still claiming savagery and show been weak AF since he left.

stop talking big picture bro. WHAT ABOUT SAVAGENESS ALPHA SWAGGA

Shane wasn't "crazy." He'd handle situations better than Rick based on how he handled past tough situations.

"Not going to be me."

"Open the barn."

"It ain't like it was BEFORE!"

I don't think Shane was past the point of seeing reason.

*reason from someone who has accepted the cold world they're in.

Rick and Dale were def. not that person at the time.

If Neegan and Shane met,...son.
eek.gif

dhs.jpg

these cats don't wanna hear none of that. they still claiming savagery and show been weak AF since he left.

stop talking big picture bro. WHAT ABOUT SAVAGENESS ALPHA SWAGGA

Carol bro, CAROL...no other character would have put a bullet to the head of a sociopathic 13 year old.

Last edited:
This show based on ratings, popularity and fan loyalty when is all said and done it will be GOAT.

You either love it or you love to talk *** about it, either way you still watching :lol:

I was bored today and started the show from season 1 again. Crazy to see how the characters have developed.

Rick always been a savage. Glen was that dude in the beginning. I hate who his character has become. His domesticated persona is so lame.

Morgan.. Man they completely washed dude.

Shane is Shane. You see traces of him through Rick.

Carl man. Fam, that kid had potential.

I was bored today and started the show from season 1 again. Crazy to see how the characters have developed.

Rick always been a savage. Glen was that dude in the beginning. I hate who his character has become. His domesticated persona is so lame.

Carl is dope, he just taken a backseat, can only spread focus so much in 40minutes a week....but the kid has grown into a good young man, hardened and fit to survive on his own IMO...if the show goes the distance he might even be their leader some day.

Carl is dope, he just taken a backseat, can only spread focus so much in 40minutes a week....but the kid has grown into a good young man, hardened and fit to survive on his own IMO...if the show goes the distance he might even be their leader some day.

Carl was ready to pop any and everything in Season 3 :lol:

He did pop that one kid he caught outside the prison I believe :lol:

He has Carol level savagery....

Carol is babe tho....I'm sure when she goes, she'll find a way to take out a bunch of enemies with her....but the show will be dumb getting rid of the complete embodiment of everything that has made the show great.

I was just going to post this. Carl is TTG I feel he will be the leader.
I feel Maggie is gonna die and Glen too just so they can go as a family

Back
Top Bottom