The Walking Dead - Official Thread

There is no way they keep Abe alive so he can smash Sasha....NO WAY! Another white man running through black yambs, while there are black dudes on the show in need of some action....nah...

Abe is gone bruhs.

you should read the comic, if you really believe this
I do and I don't understand what was the point of having Tyrese on the show, if you're not gonna at least attempt to adapt the reasons we like him. The Tyrese, Carol and Michonne story line could've changed the game. Now Rick gets Michonne? Abe gets Rosita and Sasha? Nah.

Then Daryl and Rick keep making stupid choices. Nothing will compare to how savage things were when Shane was around.

Abe getting Sasha? Didn't she just soft curve him?
The hell does Tyrese have to do with whats going on right now?

Am I the only 1 who's a little annoyed the way Eugene and Abe speak? Using metaphors, similes and big words when its not necessary?

I do and I don't understand what was the point of having Tyrese on the show, if you're not gonna at least attempt to adapt the reasons we like him. The Tyrese, Carol and Michonne story line could've changed the game. Now Rick gets Michonne? Abe gets Rosita and Sasha? Nah.

Then Daryl and Rick keep making stupid choices. Nothing will compare to how savage things were when Shane was around.
i agree. Shane>>>>>>>>>>>>>rick.

episode two of this season almost made me turn it off. but episode 3 was better.
Three was more of the same ...Rick with his Dragonball Z / Monday Night Raw  "tune in next time"—esque build ups.
Every season, new post apocalyptic "civilization", maniac leader kills one "theirs" and then we're left with the promise of rebuilding by the season finale.

...The Walking Dead has become Oregon Trail meets Night of Living Dead.

Hellllllllll nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Get the hellllll all the wayyyyy outta here TWD if you think you gonna put my baby at risk.

Not complaining, but Shane did have ratings through the roof, every weekend. None of the characters are built like Shane.
True. Show would be a whole lot better if they developed characters better. Season 1 and 2 did that well. You knew what Dale was like, what Glenn was like, etc. Now its the Rick, Coral, Michonne, and Daryl show.

I understand its not like Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul because of the whole "ANYONE COULD DIE WHENEVER!" shtick of the zombie horror genre but they could at least make us care about the deaths.

Legit haven't been shocked by a death since I don't know when.

Bruh Shane was 4 seasons ago...I think is time you stop watching
laugh.gif
...STILL, no one has matched Shane's savagery. A lot of people would still be alive if Shane was, something that was admitted to by Rick and others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom