The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Ratings don't lie. It's been gradually dipping since the Premiere. The people are getting sick of the recycled storylines

Maybe Neegan will save the finale and the season. Who knows. :smokin

Ratings have never been indicative of quality. Because anyone that has watched this show from the start can say this has been one of the longest streaks of solid episodes this show has ever had.

Ratings don't lie. It's been gradually dipping since the Premiere. The people are getting sick of the recycled storylines

Maybe Neegan will save the finale and the season. Who knows. :smokin

Ratings do lie though. :lol:
Nielsen ratings are a primitive way to tally ratings and widely innacurate. This season has been great.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What's up with the weird intro where they flashed back to the beginning? I thought my screen was tripping.

What was up with that dudes face that killed Denise.
He's Ransik's son.

I was hyped when that boring woman got the arrow. Thinning the heard of useless characters, just needed Eugene to catch the fade too.

Eugene :x

I don't get the Carol thing. She should know they are going to try to find her. I don't want to kill, but I am going out alone :lol:

I guess handlebar mustaches bring all the women :lol:

I was hyped when that boring woman got the arrow. Thinning the heard of useless characters, just needed Eugene to catch the fade too.
Eugene just proposed to start making ammo.

Eugene's far from useless.

And who's going to patch people up in Alexandria? This dude Corl just lost an eyeball and these Alexandrians are always taking L's.

Denise was annoying AF though.

Last edited:
In the comics Abraham get shot with an arrow not Denise. It will be interesting who Negan kill using Lucille (bat).

Last edited:
Finally caught up. This season has been better.

Eugene a savage for biting that dudes **** :rofl:

Smh @ Abe leaving Suzie Crabrass' fine ***

My jaw dropped when nerdy bbw got hit. Didn't she say it was her first t time out there too ? That's sad :lol:

I see its a recurring thing in this show, with characters like that feeling the need to prove to themselves that they're brave. Then end up putting themselves or others in danger. And in this episode we got a bonus of 2 characters doing this. Eugene should've caught the fade as well.

My jaw dropped when nerdy bbw got hit. Didn't she say it was her first t time out there too ? That's sad
laugh.gif

I see its a recurring thing in this show, with characters like that feeling the need to prove to themselves that they're brave. Then end up putting themselves or others in danger. And in this episode we got a bonus of 2 characters doing this. Eugene should've caught the fade as well.
roll.gif

forreal though, anyone who becomes too courageous gets the axe immediately 

I'm so happy to see her go.

When she had the monologue on Sunday right before she got hit I was so bored soon as she opened her mouth. Looked down at my coffee table Started breaking up and rolling then shhhhqkhh in her face. I didn't even see it but was so happy to hear it

Back
Top Bottom